Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

You smell like a cauldron

Ebony was nearly dragging Remus, running in front of him while he tried not to trip over his robes. His arm was kissing him from her ripping it (well, not really) from its socket, her small hand was clamped tight around Remus’s wrist; who knew such a small girl could hold so much strength. She tugged him along the hall, past the Divination’s ladder, carefully avoiding the entrance to the dungeons and finally reaching the hall where the old classroom was. Once they reached the room she threw Remus inside and slammed the door shut behind them, locking it and putting a silence spell up. Remus fist clenched at what he saw when he finally looked around the room.
Maranay’s unnatural blue eyes were red and puffy, tears stains lined her cheeks and she had her wand clutched violently in her hand.

“She is completely sullen, won’t talk to any of us and put a silencing spell on herself, we think this fight really did her in. I wonder what Sirius did to-“Remus cut Ebony’s words off, he was already moving towards his sister, when he reached her he wrapped her in a hug and pressed her to his chest. He felt a tug from his chest, a burning sensation in his hand and he knew without looking that blue ribbons were wrapping themselves around them. He took the silencing spell off and hugged his sister tighter.

“I’m such a sod; I can’t go tell him I’m sorry now, they’ll just make me look weak…Remus you smell like a cauldron,” She lifted her head from her brothers chest. Remus stifled a laugh and the urge to sniff him,

“That’s because I was doing the potions work with Slughorn, when Ebony dragged me here. Which I’m glad she did, Mara what happened between you and Sirius?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it seems like she overreacting, i actually touch base on that in a chapter not far from not, but its because Sirius really hurt Maranay's pride. You'll learn throughout the progression of the story that Mara has ALOT of pride.