Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Remus is going to kill me

“I promised I wouldn’t get detention of the remaining term. Promised her I was going to stay out of trouble so I could spend more time with her. God, Prongs!” Sirius swung at his friend, who dodged the hit narrowly. His laughter stopped slowly as he looked up at his closest mate.

“Sorry, Pads, it’s just-I cannot believe you made that promise. Truly mad, man, you staying out of trouble, ha, we have lucking finding out You-Know-Who is a prancing fairy unicorn,” James skipped down the hall, twirling around the dipping into a ballet stance.

Sirius rolled his eyes, “I know, I know, honestly I don’t know what made me make that promise.” He ignored some passing and swooning third years. He trailed sullenly behind James his mood making the shorter of the two stop and spin on his heel to look his friend dead in the eye.

“Oh you stupid git, I know why you promised it to her. The answer is rather simple and I can’t believe you haven’t thought of it,” Sirius gave him a look that made James smile, “Ol’ chap, you are IN LOVE!” James barked out in laughter, running quickly down the hall.

Sirius stood stock still, his arms flat at his side and his mind running a mile a minute. How stupid was he? For once, though he’ll never admit it to anyone out loud, he was dumbfounded by what Prongs told him. He had strong feelings for Mara, ones he could never really explain and James said it for him in simply three words. Put the monumental feeling he has felt for her since the day they met on the train into one sentence. Taking off after his friend all he could think was, “Remus is going to kill me,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Duh da dur, yes Sirius and Mara have never said it to eachother and neither really could say what they felt for each other.