Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Its A Classroom NOT a Zoo!

McGonagall watched the class over the top of her glasses as they transformed a plant into small birds. She rounded on Maranay, Sapphire, Ebony and Lily; her hand held out to stop them from continuing.

"Attention! Starting tomorrow I will be assisting a young women who wishes to become a teacher of magic. She was once a student here herself and she has chosen this school to guide her, again, in her learnings. Her name is Piper Patil, you will know her only as Miss Pati, understood?" The clas gaver her an assured, "Yes Professor," before she allowed them to get back to work.

"I wonder what she'll be like," Sapphire said quickly. Her wand tapped the plant once and tranformed it into a beautiful mockingbird with shiny feathers. She smiled at it before turning it back into the plant it once was then looked at her friends.

" 'dunno. I hope she is nice though. I have no idea if its true but i've heard she's got American parents," Lily commented with a gasp before she angrily tapped her own plant.

"Oh hush," Ebony interjected, "I went to America once, with my mother, it was a bit busier then we are use to but it was fun, a bit modern as well," She cursed loudly as her wand slipped from her fingers and sparks flew from the end of it. The plant barked and all eyes turned on the little brown puppy now sitting on the table. McGonagall rushed over to the group, lips pressed together tight as she fixed Ebony's mistake. Her eyes scanned over Maranay who watched the whole ordeal with an unusal silence. Her pale cheeks blotchy and rose colored, unnatural blue eyes red and tired looking. The Professor pressed her lips once more, looked away from the young witch and focused on Ebony.

"Miss Noire, If you don't mind I perfer my classroom to stay a classroom, not a zoo," One more quick glance at Maranay before she dismissed the class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies that it took so long