Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

New Found Title

Lily sat down next to Ebonyin the common room, her red hair brushed behind her ear.Ebony looked up from The Animgaus Life book and smiled at ther blushing friend, " 'Lo, Lily,"

"Hello, Ebony, may I ask you something?" She smiled as her blushed deepened. Ebony's dark eyes shined with anticipation.
===
The red haired Gryffindor's emerald eyes lit up under the magically lit light from the ceiling of the eating hall. She handed over two galleons to Auro who pocketed them and shared a smiled with Lily Evans.
"I know its silly, but, I heard you two follow people for a small price...i, uh, i got a bit curious," She hugged Ebony then Auro before heading over to a frowning Severus.

Auro and Ebony grinned at eachother, both clearly fond of their new found titles. The duo set off to find their dear friend James, stopping by the library were they knew Remus and Mara both were. They entered the library to find the siblings reading a book, which levitated between the two as its pages turned quickly. Letters scrolled across the page and filtered through the air; refelecting in the siblings eyes.

"Hi," Remus and Maranay both said in unison.

"Where is James,"Auro asked the werewolf. Maranay lifted her wand and the pages stopped for a moment as Remus answered Auro's question.

"He and Sirius took off," Auro's eyes flicked to Mara who winced but restarted the pages of the book. The two girls thanks their friends before taking off to find James and Sirius.

Ebony bit her bottom lip, "You think Mara is okay,"She looked up quickly at the Ravenclaw.

Auro nodded, "We both know Mara...its her pride thats hurt more than anything...she just needs to realize this," Ebony nodded and trekked alongside her friend