Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Auro and Ebony

Auro pulled her school bag onto her shoulder standing from the Ravenclaw table, she smiled at something Ginger Clarentale told her. Waving good bye to her friends, she made her way through the crowd; spotting her desired subject. A man with greasy black hair and a hook nose, his shoulders hunched, head glued to his "Dark Attacks Lore" book. She followed him out to the dining hall, keeping on his tail from a small distance away.

“Auro.” A small voice whispered. She felt a tug on her robes sleeve, turning to see Ebony smiling up at her. Auro held a finger to her lips and Ebony nodded. They both followed the man to the school library where he sat down in a cubby, eyes trained to his book. Ebony pulled a book out herself, one with no words in it, she pulled her wand out after words, and a quill, tapping the quill then the book; she watched it write what the man was doing.

“Explain to me why Jez wanted us to do this again?” Ebony asked Auro. Auro flipped her ponytail; keeping her eyes trained on the man.

“She said she wanted to know what he does in his free time,” She pulled a book out herself as Madam Pince walked by, “also she paid us six galleon each, I’m happy.” They both fell quiet as Lily Evans walked by. Her arms full of books and parchments, her bag saddled over her shoulder. She walked towards a cubby, waving to the man as she sat down. A smile stretched across her face as she took out her books and begun to study. Auro and Ebony looked at the man and both their mouths fell open with shock. He was staring full on at Lily, his face still and body un-moving. If Auro looked hard enough she could have sworn he had stopped breathing all together.

“Uh oh.”

“Jez is not going to like this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, the holidays have kept me at bay and away from sweet sweet computers. Hope you like :D