Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Professor Slughorn

Potions classes were held in a dark dungeon. Cauldrons, books, vials and strange smells filled the room up. A teacher stood at the front of the room, dark blue robes over a dark blue suit. He smiled at the students who filled the dungeon up. James, Maranay and Remus all sat down together, shortly joined by Sapphire. Professor Slughorn glanced around the room, his eyes large and happy. A cauldron, that was puffing turquoise smoke, sat on his desk.

“Yes, yes all in,” He waved his wand and the dungeon door closed. All the students pulled out their quills, parchments and books. Their cauldrons already placed on each desk, and the days’ potion ingredients list written on the board, “Who can tell me what Nitesnap is?” He glanced around the class again. Remus’s hand lifted into the air.

Professor Slughorn smiled at him, “Yes, Mr. Lupin.”

“Nitesnap is a dreaming potion.” Remus answered efficiently.

“Yes! Correct, now can you tell me what it does?” Remus pondered the Professors question for a moment, then he nodded, “When you perform Nitesnap on someone—you—put false dreams into their subconscious.” He beamed. Slughorn nodded vigorously at him, his golden buttons straining against this belly as he moved towards his desk.

“Today, you are going to be making Nitesnap. It will not be done in just today, it takes a good two weeks to set in properly. The first to finish the potion, PROPERLY, though will be rewarded for it. Everyone turn to page 446 and begin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, got a tad bit busy but hope you enjoy