Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Jezebel Malfoy

Jez ignored the pointed glares from her fellow Slytherins as she strolled towards her friends, a wide grin plastered to her face. Her green, black, and silver robed billowed in the new spring breeze. She caught sight of James, Ebony and Remus lying on their back in a ray of sun. She moved closer to them and laid down herself, the blue sky and birds’ flying overhead was the mesmerizing scene they looked upon. It felt peaceful and for a swift moment, Jez felt like a Gryffindor.

“Hello Jez,” Lupin was the first to break the comfortable silence.
“Hi.”

“Auro has the journal.” Ebony spoke low into Jez’s ear. Jez moved to whisper to Ebony, “Actually, I’ve already read it. No, that’s not why I’m here, but, it’s funny how much her reads; anyway. A friend has asked me to ask you for a word. I didn’t reveal who you guys were I just told her want you guys did for me.”

Ebony turned her head, ever so slightly, to gaze at Jez, a knowing look in her eyes and a wistful smile on her lips, “When?”

“Moony, my dear friend, I do believe your dearest Eb and our friend Jez are surely up to no good.” James lifted onto his elbow, looking down at the two girls.
Remus smiled soft and sighed, “Just as long as I don’t know; I don’t care.” His smiled stretched and Ebony’s stomach did a funny tap dance.

“You are an amazing Prefect Remus Lupin.” James laughed, lying back down as the girls left them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, there is a little surprise in this one. It's not a big one but if you notice it and keep it in mind it will continously be brought up in future chapters as a guess and a palm to the forehead moment. :D