Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Ebony the lion queen

Ebony kept bouncing on the balls of her feet. Still unable to see what Auro and Jez were seeing over the stone wall. She was feeling anxiously yet exited all at one time.

“Here she comes,” Auro and Jez stepped back from the stone wall.
Ebony could hear light, feathery footsteps come towards them. Before the person crossed the arch way, Jez waved bye and left. When her body descended back into Hogwarts, Sapphire came around the corner. Stopping short of Auro and Ebony, her deep, green eyes grew wide and her fish impression was spot on. Neither Auro nor Ebony could react before Sapphire turned on her heel and took off.

“Fun,” Auro sighed loudly. Auro and Ebony took off in a sprint after the shortest of their friends. The black haired girl zipped down the clear fields of Hogwarts grounds; her black and yellow robes flying behind her. Ebony’s legs were calling mutiny on her already.

“Eb, morph.” Auro called. Ebony felt a little bad, but she morphed anyway. Within second a full grown black lioness stood in her place. Auro pulled her wand from her robes, “Sapphire!” she yelled loudly.

The lioness pounced after Sapphire. She reached her in four short strides and pounced on her, knocking her to the ground. The lioness stood, with one paw, on Sapphire’s chest; her golden eyes holding Sapphire’s green one steadily. “Hey.” Auro smiled down at Sapphire.

Sapphire narrowed her eyes at the lioness before turning them on Auro, “Hi.” Her voice leaked with sarcasm.