Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

No one knows who we are

October's POV:

“October? What kind of name is that?” the manager of the little restaurant asked me and twitched her nose. “You know that if I do hire you you’ll have to cover all of your tattoos and take out all of your piercings and I’ll have to have you cover up that god awful hair of yours.”

“You know what… Lucinda?” I asked and looked at her name card. “October is the name my mother gave me. I shouldn’t have to cover up my ‘god awful’ hair even though it is multicolored when there is someone working the floor this moment with obviously fake red hair. And no I will not cover any of my tattoos up or take my rings out to please you. This is a fucking fast food restaurant not a four star and it is facing foreclosure. Remember that the next time an employee comes in because you are so close to the edge that you really need whatever you can get.” I took the application and crumbled it into the garbage. “I’ll look somewhere else.” I muttered and walked out of her ‘office’. When I was on the sidewalk I heard the door open and shut behind me. ’Oh great. The infamous don’t come back speech.’

“That was kind of funny in there… the way you told her off like that.” a guy’s voice said but I just kept walking. “Hey you need a job right?” he asked and ran to catch up with me. “My band… we need a new photographer and a TM.”

I stopped and looked up at the tall guy next to me. He had really brown eyes, three lip piercings, chin length hair and a ton of tattoos. He looked sooo familiar but Scranton is small and even though I have only been living here for a month I had probably seen him somewhere.

“A photographer and a TM you say? Why would you want me? You don’t even know if I can use a camera or keep track of my own life.” I mused and shifted my bag on my shoulder.

“Easy. First reason is your attitude and you’ll fucking need it because the band is… we can all be problems. Second reason is that I live right next door to you and I know you are organized. Third and final reason is I have seen you around town taking pictures of random shit and I know you have a website that you update every Friday and I check it every Friday and I love your work. So what do you say October?”

“Where do I know you from?” I asked and crossed my arms. “Because I know your face is too familiar for next door.”

“Well… my band.” He said and picked up my wrist. I was wearing my Motionless in White bracelet. I reached up and shifted the scarf on his neck.

“Okay then. Hi Chris.”

“No fangirling?”

“You like people fangirling?”

“Not really but I’m used to it… where are you headed?”

“Home and you?”

“Home. The guys and I are meeting so that they can freak about us not having a TM or photographer.”

“I can do it… if they are all okay with it.” I said and my heart picked up.

“Cool awesome actually.” He laughed and hugged me. “Come on I’ll walk you home and when they are all over is it okay if I bring them over to your house?”

“Yup I just have to warn my roommate… but he’ll be cool with it.”

“You have a roommate?” Chris asked as we started walking down the street. “I have never seen anyone over there except you.”

“Uh… yeah I do… but no one sees him unless he wants them to. It’s a long story.”

“Maybe you can tell us tonight?”

“Maybe.” I said quietly. Only if Mitch is okay with that though.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY (insert whatever you celebrate today)!

Sooo a new story and i kinda like it so i hope you guys do to. :)

Image

Image

Image

Dear Santa pretty please if you were real you would bring him back. :'(

~

Title Credit: Evanesence- Anywhere