Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I'm not afraid that's easy to tell

“Well then I better be heading out.” Ronnie said and hugged me. “See you at the beginning of the tour kid.”

“See you Ronnie.” I said and hugged him back. “Thank you for coming to check on me.”

“It was no problem.” he murmured and kissed the top of my head before leaving.

“That’d be our queue.” Devin said and stood up. “Welcome to our group October. Im gonna warn you now it gets wild.”

“My best friend is a ghost Devin.” I laughed. “I know wild.”

“I guess you would.” he chuckled and patted my head on his way out the door.

“Come on Ryan. I’ll give you a ride home.” Chris sighed and pulled his friend up from the couch. “See you tomorrow October?”

“Yeah I guess so Chris.” I smiled. The left and I couldn’t help but keep smiling.

“Uh can you help me carry Ricky out to my car? He kinda fell asleep.” Angelo said and ran his fingers through his long hair. I looked around the room and laughed when I found Ricky curled up in a little ball in the corner of the room.

“You guys can stay here if you want.” I suggested. “My couch folds out.”

“That’d be great but where would you sleep? Max is out cold on your bed still.”

“Good point… I could take the floor or since none of us are extremely large people we could share the couch.”

“Lets share the couch.” he said quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bullet For My Valentine- Bittersweet Memories