Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I'm an addict for dramatics

ANGELO’S POV:

We are sharing a bed! Ricky will be in it… and we wont be doing anything but we are still gonna be sleeping in the same bed! Oh god I sound like a love sick teenager. What in the hell is wrong with me? Nothing. She is a beautiful lady with beautiful eyes and I am a guy.

After we got the bed made. She helped me pick up Ricky and we somehow got him into the bed and under the covers without waking him up. I took off my jeans and she went to change into nightclothes. I was halfway asleep when she came back out but I noticed her MIW booty shorts and black tank top.

“Nice shorts.” I murmured tiredly and she snorted.

“They are comfortable.”

“Uhuh.” I yawned. “I think I saw Devin walking around in a pair.” She laughed softly and it was a soft delicate sound. “I am glad you will be coming with us.”

“Me too… god you have no idea how relieved I am.” She laid carefully on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. “And to think that I wouldn’t be getting this opportunity if I hadn’t applied at the fucking fastfood restaurant. Chris over heard me flipping out on this lady. It was a job interview and she was being a bitch so I told her off and walked out the door and he fallowed me. He looked so familiar but at first I was left standing there wondering why the tall guy was talking to me and wondering where I knew him from.”

“But didn’t you see his neck? That is like his trademark.” I laughed and turned on my side to see her better. She looked over at me with an amused smile.

“No… he had a scarf on. I moved it and then was like… okay weird.”

“Fangirl episode?” I asked and she glared playfully.

“No. I don’t fangirl. It is a side effect that comes with growing up with Max Green as my brother. I was around a lot of band guys but… after Craig I ran away from it.” she said and frowned slightly but smiled again. “Plus if anyone girl was going to fangirl this would be the moment.”

“Well why is that?”

“Do you have any idea how many of your fans would kill to be sitting right where I am?” she snorted and poked my shoulder. “From a ‘fangirl’ point of view this would cause their little hearts to speed up and then stop… being in the same bed as Angelo Parente and Ricky Horror.” She smirked and ruffled my hair.

“But Ricky is asleep and… drooling.” I said and resisted the fluttering feeling in my chest. “And I look like shit.”

“They wouldn’t care. You are the drummer and Ricky is one of the guitarists for Motionless In White. They think you are hot and your personalities steal their hearts.” she giggled.

“Wait… so you don’t think we’re hot?” I pouted playfully. “I am wounded October and I might cry. Am I at least cute?” I teased her.

“I never did say such things Angelo.” she whispered and her eyes drifted shut. “You guys are all… very… handsome.”

“Thank you… but my heart is still hurting.” Lie. My heart felt like I was on drugs or like I was on a roller coaster or in a car going way to fast. “Kiss it better.” I said childishly. She laughed quietly and scooted closer to me and kissed my shirt right over where my heart would be.

“Better?”

“Much.” I said and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to my chest. “Now since I am not in pain anymore we can sleep… I cuddle.”

“I can see that.” she laughed.

“Yeah well you or Ricky? I choose you.”

“Okay.” she yawned and laid her head on my chest. “Goodnight Angelo.”

“Goodnight October.” I whispered and shut my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless In White- Sinematic