Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

We all have our horrors and our demons to fight but how can I win when I'm paralyzed?

OCTOBER’S POV:

He was such a sweetheart. He was also his own furnace. I was almost to hot sleeping next to him because he was just that warm. Angelo was asleep in seconds and I smiled when I saw the smile that decorated his face. His eyes were so blue and his smile was sweet and he was strong and I really was starting to like this guy.

‘Yeah that is what you thought about Craig and look at where that got you. He hospitalized you.’ The voice in my head sneered.

“Angelo isn’t like that.” I whimpered and tensed up. I hadn’t heard from this voice in a long time although I could always feel the presence in my mind. “He wouldn’t hurt me.”

‘So you think now but what happens the first time you piss him off? And knowing you it wont be long until you do… or until he gets bored with you. You are after all just a boring fat whore. Why would he want you?’

“I am not.” I whispered and tightened my arms around Angelo. “I am not.”

“You are not what?” Mitch asked and appeared from the shadows. “Who are you talking to?”

“I cant tell you.” I said and the voice laughed.

‘Sure you can whore.’

“You’d think I was crazy… I don’t know who it is either.”

“I would never think you were crazy Tober.” he said softly and sat on the edge of the bed. “You are my friend and you can trust me.”

‘That is what Craig told you. Mitch is just like Craig to. No one will ever love you. Not even your own brother can stand you.’

“That’s not true. He isn’t like him.” I whispered and felt a tear form in the corner of my eye. “Mitch help me.”

“I cant if I don’t know what you are fighting.” he said in a helpless voice.

‘He doesn’t want to help you.’

“It’s a… there is a voice in my head.” I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut. “It talks to me.”

“When did it show up?”

“When I woke up in the hospital. When Craig put me there.”

“That was a week after I met you… why didn’t you tell me October?!”

“Shhh you’re gonna wake Angelo and Ricky up.” I grumbled.

“Tell me why you didn’t.” he whisper yelled.

“I… It said that you wouldn’t believe me and that you would leave me because you would think that I was crazy.”

“What was it just telling you?”

“That you and Angelo are just like Craig and that you will do what he did and that you guys and Max didn’t and would never love me because I am just a boring fat whore.” I whispered as the tears came in full force. I closed my eyes as I saw Mitch grow angrier and the shadows started clinging to him and his eyes darkened to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright sooo it has been pointed out to me by someone that this story is desrespectful. I do not mean it to be that way and as I told them (though I do not enjoy explaining myself one bit) this is my way of coping. If I wanted to be dissrespectful to Mitch I would've maid the story about him and an OC but no it is him as a ghost helping someone move into a new life that is healthier and I dont want to kill the story but he wont be there forever he will move on in a way.
I honestly am thankful that someone was able to speak their mind but I try to stress that yeah I know that this is a fiction and that they dont reflect on the real people.
I am sure I am not the only one that likes to pretend that he isnt really gone. I went through the same thing when my favorite drummer The Rev from Avenged Sevnfold died.
I have the depest respect for Mitch and all artists in this story. I dont really hate Craig or TJ but in this story they are assholes because the story needs a bad guy and a hero which would be Mitch.