Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I believe this is my darkest hour

“He’s what choked you?” Balz asked quietly.

“Uhuh that was a very brave thing that you did for your friend.” the demon said and clicked his tongue. “But enough chitchat for I am here on business.”

“Buisness?” Kuza asked and stood in front of us.

“Eh back down young one.” the demon said and walked past him to me. Angelo scrambled in front of me and it looked at him curiously. “You’re a demon but you just don’t know how to use it.”

“Don’t hurt her.” Angelo growled and his eyes flashed briefly.

“I’m not… I just come as a warning so listen close children.” he said and sat in front of Angelo. “The darkness in your mind is growing stronger and your life is in danger but it’ll take dying and a death to save you. Find your guardian however you can daughter because this next few months holds more for you than a bunch of pictures and words. You two better take good fucking care of my daughter or I’ll hunt you.” he said and pointed at Kuza and Angelo.

“Daughter?” I asked and peeked over Angelo’s shoulder. He turned his red eyes on me and smiled softly his teeth were shining in the faint light.

“Did you and Max ever wonder where your father was?” he asked softly and Max leaned forward. “Did your mother ever tell you?”

“She just said that our father went to hell.” I grumbled and put my chin on Angelo’s shoulder.

“Well I guess she didn’t lie to you… I had to leave though. I am the reason you can see across into the world of the dead. Maxwell you would be able to but you killed it with drugs and can at most feel temperature drops. I had hoped for more from you but all parents want more.” he grumbled and glared softly at Max. “Kuza you’re older than her so I will trust to you to explain to her the likes of being a little demon. Angelo your abilities have yet to set in but keep in control because your friends and family don’t want to lose you and certainly not to the darkness that mine lost me to.” then he disappeared like he had been made of water vapor.

“Mom what was our dad?” Max asked and I looked over to see him holding a phone in his pale shaky hands. “No not where you wished him to go. Tell me about my fucking dad.” he growled and clenched his fists tight. “Why? I want to know if I was hallucinating the man that just appeared out of fucking nowhere to me and October IN FRONT of friends!” he waited for a bit and then just shut the phone. “Fuck her. I guess our dad really is a demon and our mom is a witch and though he was never there he was ten times the parent she ever was. I’m going out for a drink.” he said and was out the door before we could register a thought.

“That is a lot to process.” I said quietly and stood up to stretch. “A fucking lot to process.”

“I um I’m sorry.” Angelo said and looked at his hands.

“Don’t. we cant help who we are but now that I know that it is that easy for things to be hidden I’ll be more careful. Sorry for turning your guys’ lives upside down.”

“You need some more you time?” Chris asked.

“Y-Yeah a lot more me time.” I sighed and tried to shake the nervous feeling out of my system. “Uh I’ll be back before we leave for tour.”

“Before we… October we are leaving in like two days. How long are you going to be gone?” Angelo asked and stood to his feet in front of me.

I looked directly into his eyes and said, “Enough time for me to come to terms with the fact that anyone in here could be anything, my father is a pure blooded demon, I am a half blood demon, and the man that I think I am in love with is a demon.” Then I turned around and ran out the door much like Max had just a couple moments earlier.

I went and checked into a little motel and then got a bottle of vodka from the store across the street and a shaving razor. If I am going to go out it will be happy. I cant hear the voice when I am drunk and I wont care what happens.

‘Hey I know I said that the third time is the charm but I really wasn’t expecting you to step up to the plate.’ The voice said and it actually sounded nervous. I shut the motel room door and locked it laughing sarcastically at it.

“Oh you care now do you?” I laughed. “I thought that you out of everyone would be the happiest! Isnt this what you fucking wanted?” I opened the bottle and the protesting voice was gone after the first few drinks. The next thing to leave was the burning sensation. I slowly took apart the razor and giggled drunkenly when the sharp edge slipped and cut into the pad of my thumb.

“October what in the fuck are you doing?” Mitch asked and appeared in front of me.

“Saving myself and everyone a whole bunch of time.” I slurred and flipped him off before drinking more of the bottle. “Not like you care. You left me after you tried to fucking kill me and Max and Ricky and Angelo! You couldn’t even say good bye to me yourself! No you had to have Angelo do it for you! Well fuck you Mitch and I’ll see you in hell!” I dug the blade into my arm and stared in awe as the blood started to well up and pour over onto my white skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sooo I was looking for a picture for this demon and so I went to Google Images and types in 'Demon with red eyes' and the only male result that I got that looked human was Sebastian (Black Butler) and so now I am at a loss but if one of you could find a picture I would love you forever and ever :)
I just saw him as a tall(ish) guy with dark hair, pale skin, and red eyes.
~

Title Credit: Crown The Empire