Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I wont give up on you so don't give up on me. It's not to late for us.

ANGELO’S POV:

I felt a sharp pain in my arm and cried out in pain as I looked down and saw ‘worthless’ carve itself into one arm and then on the other ‘alone’.

“What in the hell is happening?!” Ricky screamed and covered his mouth.

“You guys need to fallow me now!” Mitch said and ran out of the shadows. He grabbed me around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. “Well come on!”

“What in the hell?!” I yelled.

“She is dying.” he said and I felt my heart lock. “She is trying to kill herself.”

“Why in the fucking hell would she do that?!” Devin yelled and crammed his feet into his shoes and everyone else fallowed. I looked in horror at my arms as the blood kept coming but dried to dust before it could touch the carpet. Then I started feeling things and hearing things that were not me. I felt drunk.

“She thinks she is doing us a favor.” I whispered and fell through Mitch onto the floor. I forced myself to my feet and fought to stay up. “We need to help her.”

“Yeah come on man.” Kuza said and picked me up in his arms. “Lead on Lucker.”

I felt myself getting tired and every second that passed my eyelids got heavier. “Hurry.” I whispered.

“I think it is safe to say that whatever happens to her happens to you.” Kuza grunted and heaved me into the back of a car. “So stay awake man and don’t let her fall asleep. Keep talking to us.”

“I… I’m so sleepy and drunk.” I hiccupped and giggled. “If she dies do I also?”

“Yeah so don’t fucking fall asleep damn it.” Devin growled and propped my up on his shoulder. “Keep them blue eyes open and keep talking to us. Fuck Chris do you think that you can make this thing go faster?”

“Well if I get pulled over then we are all screwed.” I heard him growl and I laughed and hugged Devin.

“You guys are awesome.” I giggled. “I don’t think I tell you that a lot but you are.”

“He is definitely wasted.” Ricky said and poked my cheek. I tried to bite his finger and laughed but fell back on Devin. “I haven’t seen you like this in forever.”

“Yeah ‘cause I don’t drink.”

“Hey Kuza why is this happening to him?” I heard Chris ask. “This wasn’t happening last week.”

“Yeah because they hadnt met eachother.” Kuza said and slapped me.

“What in the fuck was that for?” I growled.

“Hey don’t you look at me like that jackass and I swear to god demon if you bite me I will punch you.” he growled right back. “You were falling asleep. Chris he is a demon and so is she and she might be a bit more than half blooded. Since that is and it seems as though they are counterparts, bonded, and simply meant to be. If one dies the other is not far behind.”

“Well fuck.” Ryan growled and punched the door. “Does she know this? Is she trying to kill him?”

“No.” I whispered and poked my bloodied arm. “She is doing this because she wants to get rid of that thing in her mind. She is taking that demon’s words to heart because she knows they don’t lie. She is trying to free herself from the darkness in her mind and free us from having to care for her. She is afraid that more shit will happen like what almost happened to Balz this morning. She doesn’t know how to deal with this.”

“And she has no motherfucking problem solving skills!” Mitch growled. “She promised us that she wouldn’t fucking hurt herself again.”

“She thinks about that.” I said and looked at the ghost. “She is getting around that in her mind with the vodka that is making us both loopy. She cant feel the pain. She isn’t hurting.”

“But she is dying!” he cried out and faded a little bit.

“And so are we.”

“That one right there!” he said and pointed to a dumpy little motel.

“Looks like something out of a slasher film.” I laughed and got out of the car. An eerie calm had drifted into my mind and I felt my feet move me towards a closed door. I didn’t knock and it didn’t seem to bother me that it was locked. I just somehow went through the door. She was almost asleep in the corner. I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her. I felt tears starting to wet my cheeks and a sob choked itself out of my throat. She was a bloody mess. I pulled her limp body into my arms and buried my face in her hair.

“What happened to you Angel?” she asked. Her voice was so weak and fragile that I had to strain to hear her voice. “You look so sad and sick.”

“You’re dying.” I whispered brokenly. “If you die so will I and l-look at my arms October.” I said and her eyes wandered to my arms and she flinched. “We are soul mates god damn it and we are supposed to be able to do this together. You are killing us both.”

“I didn’t want to hurt you.” she whispered and kissed my neck where her head was resting because she was to weak to move it.

“What in the- Why am I here?” a voice muttered darkly and I turned to see the demon that claimed to be he father.

“How do I fix this?” I choked out through my tears. He walked over to where we were and I held her out for him to see. His eyes widened when he saw the pale almost lifeless body in my arms. His blood red eyes darkened and he kneeled next to her. he rolled his sleeves up and he sliced a small hole in his ice colored wrist then pressed it to her mouth. “What are you doing?”

“I may have lost my sanity to my darkness but I will not lose my daughter to hers. I am not a good dad but I cant let her die. It isn’t the right time. On one specific day this year she will die and rise again as a demon like me and you but that day is not right now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bring Me The Horizon