Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I am losing my grip on remembering what's real

October’s POV:

“Tober what happened?” Mitch asked frantically when I slammed through the door with a tear drenched face. His ghostly hands patted my face and I batted at them but I just went through him. “October what in the fuck happened?”

“C-Craig is-s h-here.” I whimpered and then my phone started ringing on my couch. It was my brother Max’s ringtone. I ran to get it. “Max?”

“Hey October. I was just calling to see how things are going?”

“Bad.”

“October what is wrong?” he asked and I could imagine him getting up and starting to pace. When I heard the jingle of his pants I knew I was right.

“He’s here Max.” I whispered. “I went over to my neighbor’s house and then when I was leaving he was there and he threw me into a wall. I don’t want to keep running. Are you still coming this weekend?”

“Mabbitt? How in the fucking hell did he find you again?! I am finding the next flight and I will be there. October are all of your doors locked?”

“Yes.” I said when Mitch nodded.

“Good. I am calling Ronnie and telling him where you are and then he will be there. He is in Scranton for some meetings about an upcoming tour.”

“Okay.”

“It is going to be okay sis. I wont let that motherfucker hurt you again.”

“Okay.” I whispered. Ten to fifteen minutes later a car door slammed. I ran to the window and saw a extremely pissed off Ronnie Radke walking up to my door.

“See you’re safe.” Mitch whispered and disappeared into the shadows. I ran out the door and threw myself into Ronnie’s arms.

“Are you okay sweetheart?” he asked after he caught me.

“Uhuh. They didn’t let him hurt me.” I whispered and then flinched when Craig started yelling.

“You’re sleeping with Radke to? Wow you’re such a fucking whore!” he yelled I turned and saw him walking towards us.

“You have some nerve coming up here to fuck with her.” Ronnie growled and pushed me behind him. “When will you get it Craig? She doesn’t fucking want you anymore!”

“She-.”

“Leave her the fuck alone.”

“She is my girlfriend! I can do whatever in the fuck I want with her!”

“All you like to do is hit her you worthless piece of shit!” Ronnie yelled and Craig hit him. Ronnie threw himself onto Craig and pushed me back. I fell onto the ground. I saw Chris and his friends running over but TJ was just standing there looking surprised. Angelo pulled Ronnie off of Craig and Balz pulled Craig up by the front of his shirt. Craig ripped away from him and slapped me. I saw a dark flash out the corner of my eye and then Mitch had Craig pinned and was beating the shit out of him. Craig was knocked unconscious and bloody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless In White- Synthetic Love