Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I will not just lay down and take this Not again

“Mitch! Mitch leave him alone!” I yelled and tried to push him off but I couldn’t because he was a fucking ghost. He stopped though and looked at me. “Go back inside.” I whispered. He nodded and then disappeared. “TJ take him to the ER. If they ask tell them that he got into a bar fight. Don’t even think about telling the truth. No one will believe that Mitch Lucker did this.”

I grabbed Ronnie and motioned for all of them to fallow me. When we were all inside I locked the door and leaned against it breathing heavily.

“I talked to Max. He will be here by midnight.” Ronnie said.

“Was that really Mitch?” Devin asked quietly.

“Hey guys you look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Mitch chuckled and stepped out of the shadows. They all stard at him with horrified faces and he frowned.

“B-But you’re dead.” Angelo stuttered. “W-We went to your funeral.”

“I know.” he whispered.

“Then how?”

“Chris remember when I told you that my roommate was a special case but that he wouldn’t let anyone hurt me?” I asked and he looked at me. “Well… Mitch is a ghost. Neither of us know how he ended up with me exactly. He usually doesn’t have enough energy to pull stupid fucking stunts like that.” I looked angrily at Mitch and he frowned even more. “What in the fuck were you thinking?!”

“I-I he hit you October. I’m already dead so he can’t hurt me but he can hurt you. I couldn’t just sit here and watch my only friend get beaten.”

“I can heal! Now Craig fucking Mabbitt knows that you are here and-and what if he gets a motherfucking exorcist?! Did you ever think about that?! What in the hell am I supposed to do if that happens?! That could make you go away forever you-you…” I stopped my ranting and clenched my fists. “Would you all stop fucking staring at me?” I growled and stomped back to my room. I pulled my suitcase out from under my bed and started stuffing clothes in it but Ronnie grabbed my arms and stopped me.

“What are you doing?”

“Leaving.”

“You are going to let him win? Just like that?”

“If that is what you want to call it then yes.” I grumbled. “I should have known that Scranton was a bad idea but Mitch assured me that it would be okay. I knew that TJ lived here though. I am so stupid.”

“No I wanted you to come to Pennsylvania because I knew that these guys could help you.” Mitch said and looked at the guys. “I was right. You needed a job opportunity and here it is. You needed living people to protect you and they will. I chose this place because I knew it would be safe.”

“And I got thrown into a fucking wall by my ex who caused them problems and now my big brother is coming out here and Ronnie could get in trouble!” I yelled and jerked away from Ronnie. “Where ever I fucking go I cause problems. So now I am leaving and you will never see me again and you will all live long and happy lives.”

“I am already dead. This is all there is for me.”

“Well I am sure Chris will take great care of you.” I said and took the necklace off that he was bound to and handed it to Chris. Mitch looked at me with hurt eyes. “I am already gone.” I whispered sadly and ran out of the house. Fuck my bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some Mitch gifs to fuck with your feelers...

Image
Who else wishes that he would've waited until like... fifty to die? or never maybe? that woulda been cool.

Image

Image

~

Title Credit: Falling In Reverse- Caught Like A Fly