Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

We get so complicated This thing is for our memories

“You should tell him October… he’s been saying that your house is haunted since he got here anyways.” Chric chuckled.

“Because I keep seeing a shadow figure and… it’s behind you.” he said and swallowed hard. I looked behind me and saw Mitch smirking at Max.

“Mitch stop fucking with him man.” Ronnie laughed and then Max froze in place and the color drained from his face. He pointed at Mitch and started making garbled noises then stomped his foot and squeaked. I had never seen him more scared in my life.

“Deep breaths bro.” I said and got up to pat his back. “He’s cool.”

“But he is dead… you are aren’t you? I could’ve sworn you died.” Max said and started shaking.

“Yeah he’s still dead.” Ryan said and sat back on the couch now that he was sure that everything was okay.

“But why----?”

“Well… he is bonded to something that is now mine and he is bonded to me.” I shrugged. “He helped me get away from Craig in LA.”

“Wow… I have finally lost it.” he said and passed out.

“Oh my god!” I yelled and tried to catch him. “God damn it Maxwell Green!”

“I’m sorry. I think I scared him.” Mitch said and looked sad.

“Well yeah but he is newly sober from his addictions sooo… he still isn’t completely in his right mind.” I muttered and poked Max’s cheek. “Ronnie would you mind carrying him to the room at the end of the hall?”

“Your brother.” he said and shook his head but picked him up anyways. I grinned and snapped a quick picture with my phone.

“If I am taking pictures of people on this tour I might as well start now.” I chuckled. “And he is your friend dipshit.”

“He is your brother!” he called back to me as he walked down the hall.

“He was your friend first!”

“Touché!”

“So your brother is Max Green?” Devin asked quietly.

“Yup.” I said and flopped onto the floor and leaned back against the couch. “But I swear to god one of us was adopted. He is my brother though and I love him.”

“Do you want me to leave for a while until he calms down?” Mitch asked quietly.

“No.” I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair. “He’ll deal.”

“I think I’ll go for a walk anyways.” he said and then disappeared.

“Well fuck.” I groaned.

“Is he gonna be okay?” Balz asked.

“Mitch will be okay and Max is okay just surprised. I’m glad none of you passed out. None of you are really big but unless the faintee was Devin I don’t think we woulda been able to carry you to the bed.”

“You couldn’t carry me.” Devin huffed. “I am not that small.”

“Devin I bet you weigh less than I do.”

“Do not.”

“I weigh 119. There is no way you could weigh more than that.”

“If you are 119 then you are both the same weight.” Ricky shrugged.

“Okay we need to get some business worked out here.” Angelo said and clapped his hands. “We want for October to be our picture taker slash TM but she wont do it unless we all agree to it. Ricky what say you?”

“I say why the hell not.” Ricky grinned. “I know you are a good with a camera because Chris and Ange all but stalk your website. Devin what do you think?”

“Good idea… it gives me a reason to knock TJ’s head off. Other than that you seem pretty cool. Balz?”

“Brilliant but be ready to deal with the drama that is touring and we wont be there twenty four seven to stand in between you and ETF but we can try. Are you going to be okay?”

“Thanks for the concern but yes I think I’ll be just fine.”

“Okay then I like the idea. Sitkowski your thoughts?”

“Mitch is coming with right?”

“Of course.”

“Okay it looks like we have found the newest addition to the family.” he laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Congratulations kid.” Mitch said and pulled me up from the ground by my shoulders. “You deserve this.”

“Thanks Mitch.” I whispered and smiled softly. “It was your idea to move here.”

“Yup but it was your charm that got it.” he said and disappeared again.

“He do that a lot?” Angelo asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “But usually he does it when-” The door bell rang “when people are here.”

I sighed and walked to my door. It opened to show TJ.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bullet For My Valentine- Bittersweet Memories