Status: Once a day!

Atlanta

Kiss Me

"You busy?" I asked softly, as Jenner spun around in his chair and scoffed lightly, a smirk on his face.

"Are you trying to impress me?" I glanced down at myself, realising that my hair had fallen into its natural waves, and just how good on me this dress was. I shrugged, coming to sit next to him.

"Would you like me to?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I sat on the desk next to him, my feet resting on another chair. He spun around, focusing greatly on me...and particular parts of me. I sighed, suddenly feeling like a whore, and clasped my hands around my knees. "I came to ask on how you were holding up, after all this shit you've been through." He shrugged lightly, struggling to remove his gaze from a certain area.

"Those few days were horrible, but after that, it's been nothing really. The only pain i've felt is solitude." He looked up to me sympathetically, and though I knew it was just him fishing for it, I stood up from the desk and walked over to him.

"I wish I could go back and take all that away." I said it in true honesty - solitude was one of the things I feared the most. "But you have us now." He stood up then, standing not too close to me, but close enough.

"You don't know how long for." I swallowed, suddenly not knowing what to do now that he was standing directly over me. I decided to just take a back seat and let myself fly within the current, and watched as he leaned down lifted my chin with one finger. The kiss started softly and tenderly on first touch, but as our bodies moved together, it got faster and rougher, and my heart rate began to quicken. I knew that I had to stop, but it was hard. It wasn't until he firmly grasped my ass that I pulled away from the kiss, catching my breath.

"Okay, there's only so far i'm willing to go." I warned him, and he nodded.

"I'm sorry." I looked up to his lifeless face.

"You have nothing to apologise for," I explained lighly,but now that the atmosphere had been ruined, I wasn't in the mood for much more. A knocking sound caused both of us to spin around, and see Rick approaching, carrying a bottle.

"Got a minute?" I gave a final but slightly forced smile to Jenners, before walking away. As I passed Rick I gave him a friendly rub of the arm, and set off back in the direction of my room.

"Gettin' cosy with the doc, are ya?" I spun around to see Daryl leaning against the doorframe of the room around the corner. I glanced down in the direction I came from, and then back to him.

"What are you talking about?" He came toward me slowly, and the more he did, the more I smelled the booze off him.

"Oh I saw ya, getting all seductive with ya short sexy dress and ya sweet talk." I raised my eyebrow.

"And if I was, what's it got to do with you, Dixon?" He didn't say anything, he just slipped into his room, defeated. I wasn't giving up though. I jumped forward and held the door open, smirking. "Are you jealous?"

"And why would I be jealous, then?" He closed the door behind me, and I crossed my arms.

"You tell me." I felt my gaze suddenly travel around his body, and the first thing I noticed was his arms. He was always wearing something that showed his arms, even if the shirt had no sleeves in the first place.

"I just don't think you should be gon' kissing around with stupid depressing doctors that you'll never see again in a couple o' days." I laughed, even though I felt my heart pounding faster as he slowly got closer to me.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" I stopped, realising he wasn't replying. Instead, he was moving ever so slowly closer to me, his gaze not lifting from my face. "Plus, what would you rather, I went kissing around with some redneck that has a good aim with a crossbow?" I don't think my joke even registered, because it was only seconds before his face was directly in front of mine.

"Yeah." That one single word had so much of an impact - the fact that he wanted to kiss me, knowing that there was some sort of attraction behind him after all, or maybe it was the fact that he had practically just breathed it into my ear, only milimetres away from my face. Although I slightly predicted it, I was still not expecting it when he put his two hands either side of my head. He was cornering me now, and there was only one thing either wanted to do, and I was going to do it.

Without a single hesitation, I grabbed the back of his head and crashed his lips onto mine, feeling all the heat, all the sexual tension and all the emotional feelings pour out into the most amazing kiss. His hands left the wall, and found the back of my head, and joined in with even more desperation. He pinned me against the wall again, and started kissing down the side of my neck, and onto my shoulder. I had to screw my lips together to stop myself from moaning, but when I let one slip without meaning, I heard the impact it had on Daryl, as he groaned, and his lips were on mine once more.
He grabbed the backs of my legs, and pulled them up, and I wrapped them around him, going along with it. He had me pinned against the wall again, and was just pushing me harder and harder. The kiss turned into a kiss of fury, and I began to worry slightly about how far it would go. Daryl was obviously drunk, and he was getting more and more comfortable with me. I couldn't stop kissing him, though. Even if I wanted to.

I grabbed his sides and dragged my nails across his back, and his head flew back, groaning louder than ever. He continued to murmur something, but everything was going too fast, I didn't even pay attention. He let my feet drop to the ground, but took a hold of my body, and spun it around, dropping me on the couch. I expected him to come on top, and continue kissing, but when he unbuckled his belt, the worry seeped through again.

"Daryl, no," I tried to make out through short, jagged breaths. I pushed myself to my feet, but Daryl pushed me down again. "No!" I repeated louder, but Daryl's face was on mine, his breathing short and desperate. For some strange reason, the smell of alcohol had disappeared, and he smelled like nothing other than him. He watched me for a minute, before I slipped out from underneath him and returned to the place we had been kissing.

"Where you goin'?" He almost growled, and pinned me against the wall again. I didn't know what to do this time, so I just stood there, watching him. He seemed to do the same, and though he looked like he needed to, it was like he was forcing himself not to. He pursed his lips together, bringing his face closer one last time before letting out a cry of frustration, pounding the wall next to me with his fist and walking away. He stood in the middle of the room with his hands on his head, looking absoloutely furious.

"I'm sorry." I barely managed out, fearing that he was angry with me. He turned to face me, and shook his head.

"Ain't you i'm angry at." I was even more confused. Was there someone else?

"Who are you angry at then?" He let his hands slip down his face and then started walking over toward me.

"Myself." He pushed me away from the door and opened it. "You gotta leave." I just looked at him, not really knowing what to say. Deciding it was best to just leave him be, I left, twitching when the door slammed behind me, and going straight into my room.

"You okay?" Danielle asked as I slipped into my bed on the floor.

"Yeah. Just need rest." I turned away from her, not wanting to speak to anyone until the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY X)

It had to happen. But I promise this isn't the only and the first proper time it will happen. There's plenty to come :3 But nothing too awkward...I hope. I hate writing it xD
haha okay i'm going to go to bed now because this is awkward and i'm tired and it's half 1 okay GOODNIGHT

Shanice <3