Sincerely, Poppy

4/15/2013

Dear Logan,
All I need is you to keep writing back. I can't even say how much this means to me that you're reading and responding and caring.

That's actually really hard to believe for me. The fact that you care. No one has ever cared about me. Well maybe my brother but once my parents sent me away they made him stay away from me and lost all contact between us. You are the first person to care about me. Please always care. It feels so good to be cared about.

I'm supposed to be getting a new roommate soon but I'm scared. What if I witness their death as well? I don't know if I can go through all that again. I just remember seeing my old roommate the night before and telling her I'll see her in the morning but when I woke up she was already gone. Is that how people would feel if I killed myself? Oh who am I kidding no one would care well maybe you would but don't worry Logan, I'm not going to do that to myself. I want to get better not only for me but for you.

So maybe when people ask you what the craziest fan experience was you can some mental girl started writing you letters and you can proudly say she's still alive. That's the goal anyway.

Will you tell me something about yourself? Or a story from your childhood? I don't care what it is. I just don't want to have to talk only about myself.

Thank you Logan, for everything.

Sincerely,
Poppy