Sincerely, Poppy

4/15/2013

Dear Logan,
I can understand the feeling of being swallowed up in things, maybe not the same way as you but none the less I understand. It’s scary, isn’t it? One day your life is normal and you start doing these things you think are going to be okay, you think you’re having fun but then suddenly it starts encompassing you, it starts taking over until finally it’s all you know. It’s all you can do, whether you enjoy it or not. It’s hard to break habit, it’s hard to run from what’s encompassing you because in a lot of ways it turns into comfort it turns into something that you’re afraid to let go. It’s good to know you broke out, that you were able to come back down to earth. Some of us aren’t so lucky.

My new roommate is fucked up but that’s nothing new. What’s scary is that she’s a pyro and I’m genuinely afraid she’ll burn the place down. I still can’t believe I’m still afraid of things. Granted I’m afraid of a lot of things but for a while I was so numb nothing scared me, not even death. Nothing could faze me but now…now it’s all the little things that get to me. I think, Logan, I think I’m finally alive you know? And that scares me the most.

Sincerely,
Poppy
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm running out of prewritten chapters for this which is why updates are slow and probably will be for the next week or so until I write enough to be able to update more frequently. Also, depending on what I get written there might be some jumps in the story so it doesn't drag. So if it goes from let's say May to August, its not that they've stopped writing, it's just to get the story moving. I'll warn you closer to when that happens though.