Sincerely, Poppy

5/8/2013

Dear Logan,
You are so wonderful Logan. I don’t know if you know that and I hope you do, I really hope you know just how beautiful of a person you are. I really never expected you to write me or anything but you’re replying and being so nice and caring and I just appreciate you so much. If I’m ever having a hard time (which isn’t as frequent as they used to be) I just reread your letters and I feel infinitely better. Apart from the people working here you are my number one supporter and I hope you’re okay with that.

Things are getting better Logan and for the first time I’m actually accepting that. I’m still scared but it’s a good kind of scared you know? Like…it’s almost exciting. Exciting that one day I won’t be the girl who has to skip a meal to feel skinny or the girl who cuts when she’s sad. I’ll be the girl who overcame her problems, the girl who survived. For the first time in years I’m doing this for me. I’m not doing this for my parents or my brother or anyone else. This is for me because I deserve it.

Although I’m terrified that I’ll fall back into old habits I know I’ll be able to overcome them. I know I’ll have you by my side and that’s the best thing I could ever ask for.

Sincerely,
Poppy
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT!! (this includes a spoiler alert so sorry): Guys I need your vote on something!!! When I first started this story I had a clear idea of when the two were going to meet. But I have another idea in my head that will make them meet sooner than originally planned. Basically if I stick with the original plan they aren't going to meet until the end of the story but if I go this new route they'll meet soon. So please please please tell me in the comments which one you would prefer. The one with the most vote wins, obviously.