Sincerely, Poppy

5/14/2013

Dear Poppy,
I’m so happy for you Poppy. I knew you could do it, I just knew it. You amaze me. I’m so proud of you. I don’t know how I can convey it in writing but Poppy, you’re so beautiful and I am so proud of you. I know I’ve already said that but you need to know it. You need to believe it.

You know what’s crazy? I was talking to some friends the other day and I realized I hardly know anything about them and yet I call a few of them my best friends. I don’t know why because we hardly talk and we definitely don’t share anything about ourselves with each other. Maybe it’s the fact that we’re guys, I don’t really know. But none of the people I talk to or hang out with feel like best friends to me or even good friends.

I think of you as my best friend. I hope that’s okay.

Love,
Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys very much for the feedback! I agree with you all, I think it's important they meet soon rather than later. So that way we can see how they interact after they meet. So basically I've been writing all morning so I have a lot of prewritten chapters so I can update more regularly for you all.

Some times I think I am spoiling you guys with how much I update but then I realize you guys deserve it.