Sincerely, Poppy

6/9/2013

Dear Logan,
I miss you. I don't know what else to say. I miss you so much Logan. I didn't think it would be this bad but all I can think about is how much I miss you and how badly I wish you were here with me again.

This probably isn't fair to talk about since there is nothing you can do but I just wanted you to know I guess.

I don't think I could ever properly express what yesterday meant to me. I still can't believe you were actually here; supporting me, holding me. It meant the world to me Logan and I am going to try so much harder for you. You did this for me, you came all the way out here for me so now I'm going to stay clean for you. You've inspired me and have given me the motivation to really work hard at getting better. I won't let you down.

Sincerely,
Poppy
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the bit of a long wait for this chapter. Because I moved up when they met I had to rearrange some things that would happen but I've finally figured it out! I'm travelling today so I'm sure I'll be able to write some more and I'll try to update frequently again.

Thank you all so much for the support on the last chapter. It really means a lot to me.

p.s Fall Out Boy's new record comes out today so pick it up if you haven't already! Also, Olly Murs cd has come out in the US today so pick that one up as well!