Sincerely, Poppy

6/17/2013

Dear Logan,
Well did you get the gig!? I have wished and prayed and thought about you getting this job since I received your letter. Oh, I really hope you get it, especially if you want the job. I'm sure you did really well on the audition so I'll just go ahead and say congratulations and I'm very proud of you.

You didn't scare me off because I feel the exact same way, Logan. I've felt so much better since you've visited me. I really think I can conquer these demons Logan, I really do. I don't know what I would do without you. You're amazing, you really really are.

I've talked to June about possibly getting into contact with my little brother again. I miss him so much and it's not fair that I don't get to see him. We used to be so close and I feel like, well I know I'm missing out on seeing him grow up. I'm so afraid he's mad at me or upset with me for leaving him but I didn't mean to. I didn't mean for this to get out of control and I hope and pray every day that my brother doesn't hate me. I'm terrified of what my parents have told him or haven't told him-like how much I love him.

As much as I don't want to speak to my parents I think I have to. I have so much anger and hatred towards them for abandoning me like this but I want our relationship to get better. Does that make sense? I just, I don't know Logan. I'm tired of being so secluded. I know I have you and I'm so grateful and happy for that but I miss my family. What do you think I should do, Logan?

Sincerely,
Poppy
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote around seven chapters while I was traveling but I lost like five of them so I have to rewrite them. Frustration.

I hope you guys don't mind daily updates!