Sincerely, Poppy

6/21/2013

Dear Poppy,
I got the job! It's for a film called Stuck In Love. We're filming in North Carolina so once I know the hotel I'll be staying at I'll give you that address so we can keep writing to one another. I have to say I am really excited about all of this. It'll be good to be on a set again. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers, I know they helped. I really appreciate your support, Poppy.

You don't ever have to find out what you're going to do without me because we're best friends and I'm not going to stop being your friend. I can't think of anything you could do to make me stay away from you. We're in this together, alright?

As for talking to you parents, I think you should. I know it'll be a struggle and I know you won't want to and it might be the hardest thing you've done so far but it's important. If you never resolve your issues with them I'm afraid it could really effect your healing and all the hard work you've done. I would just encourage you to make sure you're ready for it. I'd hate to see you rush this and have your progress be stalled.

I really hope you can talk to your brother, I know that's really important to you. Have you thought about writing him a letter? Maybe that way you could get out everything you want to get out in one go.

I really hope this works out for you Poppy, I really do.

Love,
Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all have a lovely week!