Sincerely, Poppy

7/2/2013

Dear Poppy,
Thanks babe! I really appreciate your support. I'm really excited to be back on the set and to actually work. I think this is going to be really fun to shoot. By the way I'm sorry it took me a little longer to respond, I was leaving for the hotel a few days after I got your letter and decided to wait to write so you had this address.

I really think writing to your brother could help your healing. I know you miss him a lot and I think this would be really good for you. Maybe you could talk to June about ways to ensure your brother gets the letter.

I know you're scared, Poppy but you can do this. Don't think you have to talk to them soon because you definitely don't. Take as much time as you need and please understand Poppy that I am not going anywhere. You'll have my support forever.

You should be proud of yourself, Poppy. You're doing so well and I am so proud of you. Stay strong.

Love,
Logan
♠ ♠ ♠
This is one of the chapters I had to rewrite and I'm not happy with it. But oh well. Life is kind of crazy at the moment so updates might take a while but I'll try not to let it drag.

Also, if any of you are fans of One Direction I am starting a new Louis story which you can check out here. You definitely don't have to, I'm just shamelessly promoting myself.

Oh and I just want to say a special thank you to my girlfriend who undoubtedly gives me the motivation and inspiration to write. Thanks baby :)) You guys should go check out her stuff while I'm shamelessly promoting because she's amazing and incredibly talented.