A Girl & Her Fallen Angel

How Is This Possible Part 1

"Maybe he's some kind of demon. Demons lie." Dean says pacing in the kitchen. I sigh rubbing a hand through my hair. I glance over at Bobby long enough to see him look at Dean and roll his eyes.

"A demon who's immune to salt rounds and devil's traps... and Ruby's knife? Dean, Lilith is scared of that thing!" Sam says throwing his hands in the air.

"Wait Lilith...as in that bitch that made you a hell hounds chew toy?" I ask looking between my brothers.

"Yeah, we ran into some demons, and they were talking a big game but looked scared." Dean said smirking remembering his encounter.

"Dean provoked them." Sam said staring hard at Dean.

"Dean Winchester!" I explode.

"Sam, I'm kicking your ass for this later." Dean says glaring at Sam.

"Were you trying to get yourself killed? We don't talk with demons we kill first and ask questions later before the bastards can kill us!" I scold standing from my seat at the table to get in Dean's face. I saw Sam flinch out of the corner of my eye.

"Woah. Calm down Jamie. These demons were scared! They wouldn't dream about touching me because then they would piss off whatever brought me back." Dean said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Sam?" I ask looking back at my other brother.

"Hm? Oh yeah...Dean's right they looked pretty spooked." Sam said.

"Don't you think that if angels were real, that some hunter somewhere would have seen one... at some point... ever?" Dean said effectively changing the subject.

"Yeah. You two just did." Sam said nodding towards Dean and I.

"I'm trying to come up with a theory here. Okay? Work with me." Dean said sighing.

"Dean, we have a theory." Sam answered.

"Yeah, one with a little less fairy dust on it, please." Dean said sarcastic.

"Okay, look. I'm not saying we know for sure. I'm just saying that I think we --" Sam got interrupted by Dean.

"Okay, okay. That's the point. We don't know for sure, so I'm not gonna believe that this thing is a freaking Angel of the Lord because it says so!" Dean barked at Sam and I.

"You two chuckleheads want to keep arguing religion, or do you want to come take a look at this?" Bobby asked holding up the book he had been reading. Sam, Dean, and I walk over to Bobby's desk together.

"I got stacks of lore -- Biblical, pre-Biblical. Some of it's in damn cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit." Bobby says.

"See! It's not a damn theory Dean!" I say glaring at my brother.

"What else?" Dean asks Bobby completely ignoring my comment.

"What else, what?" Bobby asks looking confused.

"What else could do it?" Dean answers with a 'duh' look on his face.

"Airlift your ass out of the hot box? As far as I can tell, nothing." Bobby says pointing to all the books around him.

"Dean, this is good news!" Sam says patting Dean on the back.

"How?" Dean asks skeptical.

"Because for once, this isn't just another round of demon crap. I mean, maybe you were saved by one of the good guys, you know?" Sam answers shrugging.

"Okay. Say it's true. Say there are angels. Then what? There's a God?" Dean says still not wholly believing his own words.

"At this point, Vegas money's on yeah." Bobby answers.

"I don't know, guys." Dean says sighing as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Okay, look. I know you're not all choirboy about this stuff, but this is becoming less and less about faith and more and more about proof." Sam points out.

"Proof?" Dean asks confused.

"Yes." Sam answers.

"Proof that there's a God out there that actually gives a crap about me personally? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it." Dean says shaking his head.

"Why not?" I ask making eye contact with Dean.

"Because why me? If there is a God out there, why would he give a crap about me?" Dean asks leveling my gaze.

"Dean..." Sam starts only to get cut off.

"I mean, I've saved some people, okay? I figured that made up for the stealing and the ditching chicks. But why do I deserve to get saved? I'm just a regular guy." Dean says looking straight at Sam.

"Apparently, you're a regular guy that's important to the man upstairs." I say sighing knowing my brother will never fully understand.

"Well, that creeps me out. I mean, I don't like getting singled out at birthday parties, much less by... God." Dean says leaning against the door frame.

"Okay, well, too bad, Dean, because I think he wants you to strap on your party hat." Sam says.

"Fine. What do we know about angels?" Dean says giving in.

"Start reading. Both of you." Bobby says slamming down a huge pile of books. I sigh taking the first five and returning to sit at the kitchen table to read.

"You're gonna get me some pie." Dean says looking up at Sam.

*At the store- Sam's POV*
"Yes, Dean, I'll get the chips. Dude. When have I ever forgotten the pie? Exactly." I say rolling my eyes. I look up and see Ruby standing by the side of the building. I open my door and get out.

"I got to go. Yeah, all right. Bye." I say before hanging up my phone. I hate running out on food runs. I sigh walking over to Ruby thinking about my siblings.

"Ruby." I say nodding in her direction.

"So, is it true?" she asks looking around slightly.

"Is what true?" I ask confused.

"Did an angel rescue Dean?" she asks curtly.

"You heard." I say surprised. Damn word spreads fast.

"Who hasn't?" Ruby asks rolling her eyes.

"We're not 100% sure, but I think so." I answer.

"Okay. Bye, Sam." Ruby says before turning and starting to walk away.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. What's going on?" I ask grabbing her elbow and spinning her around to face me again.

"Sam, they're angels! I'm a demon! They're not gonna care if I'm being helpful. They smite first, and then they ask questions later." Ruby says her eyes shifting around again.

"What do you know about them?" I ask needing to know.

"Not much. I've never met one, and I don't really want to. All I know is that they scare the holy hell out of me. Watch yourself, Sam." Ruby says meeting my gaze.

"I'm not scared of angels." I say confused. Ruby disappears so I walk into the store to get what I'm supposed to.

*Bobby's house-Jamie's POV*

"Ok that's it! I'm going to check on her." Bobby says after the sixth time of trying to reach his friend.

"We're coming with." I say standing and closing the book I was previously reading. We hear the Impala's engine outside so we all grab our coats and walk out the door.

"Scoot over, we're going for a drive." Dean says opening the driver side door.

"Where?" Sam asks confused.

"I got a friend one state over -- Olivia Lowry. I've been trying to reach her for three days on this angel thing. It's not like her to ignore this many calls." Bobby says opening his car door.

"Olivia Lowry -- a hunter, right?" Sam asks with his head out the window.

"Yeah. We're gonna go check on her. You guys follow me." Bobby barks before getting in and slamming his door shut.

I open my car door and slide into the back seat. The car ride there is anything but peaceful. Sam actually forgot Dean's pie! Dean turned the music on loud enough to drown out Sam's voice. I could barely hear myself think over the music. I gave up asking Dean to turn it down after ten minutes. Don't get me wrong I love Metallica and would jam out to them any day, but I don't need busted ear drums on a possible hunt. I sigh sinking further into the seat and try to enjoy the music. When we pull up the house I'm out of the car first. Dean and Sam walk to the back of the car and Dean pops the trunk revealing our arsenal. We have weapons to kill just about any creature you can think of. Dean hands me my gun, extra clips, a machete, and a flashlight. I tuck the machete into my right boot, and stash the extra clips in my jacket pocket. I cock my gun back making sure it has a bullet in the chamber. We all walk into the house and fan out to make sure there isn't anyone else there.

"Salt line." I hear Sam say and see he's pointing to the doorway. Olivia is laying on the floor covered in blood dead. I sigh putting my gun in my hip holster.

"Olivia was rocking the EMF meter." Dean says bending down and picking up the EMF meter off the floor.

"Spirit activity." Sam says looking around.

"Yeah...on steroids. I never seen a ghost do this to a person." Dean says looking at Olivia's dead body.

"Bobby, you all right?" I ask looking at the man who has been a father to me since I could remember.

"I called some hunters nearby..." Bobby says but trails off. I can tell by the tone of his voice he's worried.

"Good. We can use their help." Dean says.

"...except they ain't answering their phones either." Bobby says looking down at the phone in his hand.

"Something's up, huh?" Sam asks looking at Bobby.

"You think?" Bobby says rolling his eyes.

We decide to split up and hit the different locations. Sam and Dean go to check on a hunter named Jackson so I go with Bobby. None of the boys' want me to go off on my own. Bobby and I hit two places and it's the same at both locations. Dead hunters and blood splattered damn near everywhere. Bobby calls Dean and tells him to get back to his house. When Bobby and I get home I pour him a shot of his favorite whiskey.

"I'm sure you need this." I say handing him the glass.

"Thanks." he says downing the whole thing.

"Should we start researching while waiting for Dean and Sam?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yeah might as well." Bobby says sitting down heavily at his desk. Bobby gives me a couple books to read through and I take them to the kitchen. It's my favorite place to do research. I'm closer to the beer, and the kitchen has better lighting.

While in the middle of reading the lights begin to flicker. My guard instantly goes up to high alert. I can see my breath as I stand from the table looking around for something iron. I turn to the living room and standing before me is Adam. My dead ex-boyfriend. After I left Sam and Dean I was staying in Colorado chasing a vamp when I met Adam. We hit it off the first time we met. I was staring into the dead eyes of my ex-lover who I thought I would never see again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jamie's Outfit

What do you think?!

This is part 1, I had to split this one into 2 chapters it was just way TOO long.

XOXO