Status: I hope you enjoy :) Comment/Sub and you will win cookies

Remember Me

I Can't Keep It Secret

Three coffees later Rian and Alex were finally at home. Zack and Jack were in the couch eating popcorn and watching a bad movie, they were almost sleeping and Alex being Alex had to ruin the moment.

"Merrikat attack!" Alex screamed jumping on their laps.

"Fuck you Alex I was sleeping" Jack groaned pushing Alex and hide his face on the crook of Zack's neck.

"No, Fuck Zack" Alex said laughing hard.

"Shut up!" Jack said throwing a pillow at Alex while Zack and Rian just laugh.

Alex jumped on the sofa and sat on Jack's hand.

"Fuck Alex, you almost broke my hand" Jack groaned, holding his hand close to his chest.

"I think this couch is getting to small for us"

"Yeah Alex your fat ass is taking up too much space" Jack said laughing and Alex punched his arm playfully.

"You're just jealous of my ass Jack" Alex had a grin on the lips.

"Ew, no" Jack pouted.

"Yesterday I had a weird dream' Zack murmured, remembering the dream he had last night.

"It was about what?" Alex asked.

"It was really weird, I was playing bass at a place with colored light like in a concert" when Zack finished talking, Alex was looking nervously at Jack.

Rian discreetly elbowed Jack. "Wait a little bit Zack, we'll be right back" Rian said saving Jack and Alex, they ran to the kitchen with widened eyes.

"Shit" was the first thing Alex said.

"What we're going to do?" Jack asked looking at Rian and Alex.

"We need to tell him " Alex whispered.

"Okay, we know that but who'll start?" Rian asked.

"We probably should tell him together" Alex suggested.

" It's okay if I tell to him alone?" Jack whispered shyly.

Alex and Rian looked at each other before agreeing. They returned to the living room, Zack was on the same position in the couch, changing the channels.

"Zack we need to talk" Jack said trying to sound calm.

"About what?" He asked curiously, crossing his legs.

"Well...' Jack took a deep breath "you're in a band."

"I am in a WHAT?" Zack asked, widening his green eyes.

"In a band. You play bass" Alex said concern in his voice. He and Rian looked at Jack who nodded to them. Both left the room, leaving Jack and Zack alone.

"This is really crazy" Zack murmured a few minute after, staring at the TV that now was turned off.

"I know" Jack looked at Zack, he had a blank expression on the face.
After a few minutes Zack silently got up from the couch, he had to think about all of the new information that Jack had told him.

"Zack? Where are you going?" Jack asked, getting up and standing in front him.

"I just need to think...alone" Zack said, Jack held Zack's hand and gave a little squeeze "I'll be fine Jack"

"Are you sure?" Jack put a hand on Zack's cheek.

"Yes. I just need time to understand everything you told me" Zack leaned closer and Jack peeked his lips in a romantic kiss.

"You're mad at me?" Jack whispered against the his lips.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Zack asked, confused.

"Because I didn't told you about the band before" Jack signed.

"It's okay" Zack smiled and kissed Jack on the lips.

"I love kissing you" Jack said with every word he kissed Zack and he just smiled in Jack's lips.

"I have to go" The younger boy said putting one hand on Jack's chest.

"Really?" Jack pouted "Why you don't stay here and let me kiss you?"

"This is tempting but I have to go" Zack said, smiling.

"Really?" Jack pouted again.

"Yep" Zack kissed Jack one last time before close the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the small hiatus I was uninspired.

I hope whoever is reading is liking the story.

I was a little sad because only one person left a comment on the last chapter, without the comments I don't know if the readers are enjoying the story or not and they make me happy :)

Please comment!!!