Status: Idont know if I should continue

Besitos

Chapter 1

"Kellin! Get up its time for your first day at the new school. You have 30 minutes you better hurry. Don't wanna be late for the first day." Kellin's mom yelled at him. "Great I get to start at a new school in the middle of the first semester" I mumbled to myself sarcastically. I slowly got out of bed and put on a pair of black skinnies and Blink-182 tee and a beanie and a pair of toms. I guess I should be happy that I'm now living in San Diego and got out of that hell hole in Florida leaving my dad. I went downstairs to the kitchen to kiss my mom goodbye. I don't really eat that much. School was just a few blocks away so I decided to walk instead of being stuck on a bus full of people. I try to avoid people if possible. As soon as I walked into the school I looked for the front office to get my schedule. I guess someone finally noticed I looked a bit lost and new. A tan man with brown longish hair he looks gorgeous. He would never date me I thought to myself he's probably straight anyways. "Do you need help finding someplace." The Mexican asked me. "I'm new I was looking for the office?" It's to the left go all the way down that take a right you can't miss it." He said "thanks" I replied "Oh by the way my name is Victor Fuentes but you can call me Vic." He said with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen GOD he was stunning. "Oh um I'm Kellin, Kellin Quinn" I chuckled. "Nice to meet you Kellin I hope I'll see you around sometime." "Me too" I said with a smile then walked to the office. My schedule 1. PE 2. English 3. Math 4. Spanish 5. Science 6. Off class 7. Music. The only class I was really looking forward to was music my first three classes went by fast it was pretty much all the same I would be interduced and some jock would make a smart ass comment like "emo-faggot" I seemed to get that one a lot. At lunch I just sat in the stall. I didn't bother eating I hopped no one would come in here and try to mess with me. As soon as the bell rang I ran to 4th trying not to be spotted by the jocks when I got to Spanish. I heard someone call my name when I turned around to find the guy from this morning, Vic. I was happy to see him again and see that I have a class with him. I sat by him. "So Kellin where are you from?" He asked "I just m-moved here from F-Florida." I sturtted some. "Oh that must be a big change coming from way down south." I nodded in agreement. We just spent the whole class getting to know each other. I found out he loves Mexican food has lived in San Diego's his whole life and has a brother that lives with his father and he lives with his mother. I was happy just sitting there talking to him I wish the class wouldn't have ended but sadly it did. After that class my other two went by quick since I knew no one in the class. Finally the class I've been waiting for all day, music. I walked in late cause I got lost and when I walked in the first thing I noticed was.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's horrible right?