Status: On Going Series

No One Does It Better

'Whenever you are ready'

I woke up the next morning in a panic,my chest went tight my arms went week.I couldnt breathe,I went numb,I was panting like mad.Then I blacked out.I could tell Dan didnt freak out because I heard him run to my room for an inhaler.

You see Dan was used to it by now,the panic attacks.I guess being in a different room scared me.To someone who didnt know me they probably would have freaked out but not Dan,he was calm and collected.
I felt cool air enter my lungs and my eyes slowly opened.I saw Dan looking down at me,his face was flustering red from panic.I saw the relief in his crystal blue eyes when I smiled up at him.He sat me up.
'You alright?' He asked.I caught my breathe.
'Yeah....I....guess...thanks' I panted out.He hugged my gently although it hurt slightly I felt better.
'I almost forgot,I shouldnt have let you sleep here,I'm-'
'Forget it Dan,I'm alright' I whispered and fell back down into the bed
'I know what can cheer you up' Dan yelled running from the bedroom.In a way I wanted to talk to Dan,tell him not to worry about me and enjoy life but no that wasnt gonna happen he was already helping me.I felt bad because I couldnt do anything for him.

It was an hour an a half since I had a panic attack,I had been laying in bed with no sight of Dan.It was 11am.I decided to wrap myself in a blanket and make my way across the hall to the living room.
So I cuddled up in Dan's red blanket and made my way to the living room where I then fell on the sofa.With one smooth motion I turned on the TV to watch 'Big Bang Theory'.I watched about 4 episodes which took the time to noon,still no Dan so I texted him.
12:00
Me: Dan,where are you?
12:03
Dan: On way home to cheer you up ;) be in the living room gorgeous got a suprise

Then I never texted back,I was nervous and felt like I could be sick.5 minutes I heard footsteps from outside,multiple footsteps then keys clanking together.The door burst open.
'I have reinforcements!' Dan shouted and I saw Josh,Max,Chris and Matt stood in the corridor behind Dan.I facepalmed my head.
The first thought that popped in my head was,did they know about my situation and my so called relationship with Dan.
'Hey we heard about your thing this morning' Josh said coming over to sit next to me.
'Yeah you feeling ok?,Dan was in pure shock man' Max informed
'Max,no I wasnt!' Dan moaned
'He so was' Matt whispered
'I'm fine,Dan help me get drinks please' I asked him walking to the kitchen.He followed me and reached for my hand when we entered the kitchen.
'I'm sorry I have pissed you off havent I?' Dan mumbled pulling me to his chest
'No no its just,me and you? and my situation,do they?'
'They dont,why should it matter they are our friends right Gem?
I paused to take it in,Of course it mattered the fact me and Dan havent talked about it if he did say something then I would be pissed.
'I dunno,its a bit much given whats going on' I fely warm lips connect with mine.He placed his hand on my shoulder.
'Whenever you are ready' He muttered pulling me for a hug into his chest.