Status: On Going Series

No One Does It Better

'How? the ***'

Dan and Gem gathered the drinks and made there way back into the living room where the guys had already turned the TV on.They passed the drinks around and took at seat on the sofa where Gem was sat before.Dan and Gem cuddled up in Dan's red blanket next to Josh and the boys didnt seem to notice.
'So Gem you uh feeling better?' Max asked turning over to her
'Yeah.....feeling alot better,I mean you guys are here' She laughed
'Yep! Dan is the best at making people feel better!' Matt declared
'Its one of his many 'girl' like traits!' Josh added everyone with the exception of Dan was laughing.When Gem stopped laughing she place her head on Dan's shoulder and mouthed 'sorry'.
'So Gem' Chris began shuffling of the floor to a seat 'What came over you?' He asked 'Yeah how did it happen?' Max added.
Everyone turned to face Dan and Gem.Gem looked up at Dan and Dan looked down at Gem.
'We....uh.....Gem I mean...' Dan stumbled. Gem looked at Dan in dispear as he tried to lie to his best friends.His own brothers.
'I was in Dan's bed' She announced.Dan looked down at her,his jaw had dropped and so had everyone else's.Except for Gem of course she had a proud smirk on her face.
'Bout bloody time!' Josh yelled throwing his arms around Gem and Dan.The others began to laugh.Dan was a bit taken back by everyones reaction and how they all just accepted it.
'WOAH! Back up!' Dan shouted shrugging Josh off and standing up also shrugging Gem off.
'How? the fuck' Dan said confused
'What?' Everyone said in sync
'How can you just accept it,every other girlfriend I had' you? Dan asked
'Well we didnt like them,you know we all had a talk and we were just waiting for you two to hit it off' Max informed.Dan sat down again and breathed.
'Oh ok,so what you guys are phsycic on my life?' Dan asked
'Nope its just obvious that' Josh begun 'You two were gonna get together anyone can see that' Dan was left sat in awe of his best friends that they could just judge like that.