Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Girl, With the Horse Tattoo!

Going Home:

I'm on my way home, from the Tattoo Artists Studio. I had been give this visit, as a gift, for my birthday. Now I had finally gotten to have it done.

You don't just rush off to the studio, to have your first tattoo, now do you. Either way, I had been pondering both the motive, and the location, where I wanted it to be. This way, I can show it, when I choose to show it, to the once I choose to show it.

As it were, I had chosen a horse. I had ended up, picking out a black Lusitano, a Mare, naturally, it would go better, since I'm a girl, after all. Besides, I have no intent on changing this fact.

This particular individual horse is covered in a glistering black fur, but her hooves, a vibrant metallic red, while her mane and tail are Cerise to light pink.

I had picked her, from an image I had seen earlier, as I was browsing images on the net. Then I had asked the Artist to draw up the image, with a few minor changes and adjustments. She had come out, not just perfectly, but exceptionally well, at least in my eyes.

Then I had decided to have her on my back, which ended up the best place, for this horse to come out. She had brought this individual mare to life, in such a way, I can relate to her, as if she had been a twin sister. Guess there could be no higher prizes, could there?

A tattoo is near impossible to remove, even if you can mate the colours beyond seeing it, but the residual effects will still linger with you, they are still a part of you. Always. Only I did not quite understand, just how intimately this tattoo was to affect me. As a Human girl, I'm not exactly about to sprout either a tail, or a fur, but there are so many other aspects, of which I'm affected. It's already done. Maybe that's why you can't truly remove the tattoo?

I had been blond, for as long as I can recall. Only my eyes are a vibrant green, some may have referred to, as Emerald?

Good thing I had chosen to have it on my back, since I'm too young to have my chest fully developed, the same goes for my mound. Not that I'm all flat, I'm a 'teeney' teenager, so they're all there, proudly. Wild and vibrant, not yet quite settled on who I was to be. That may be the best time to choose the tattoo?

I had only needed to pull up my tee-shirt, before the artist, nothing much, no privacy violated. I had been wearing a white shirt, a red skirt, black stockings, ending half way down my thighs, and a pair of shiny black shoes, possibly referred to as boots, I'm not sure. Then again, I love the contrasts. Maybe I had chosen black shoes, and a red skirt as contrast, while the white shirt almost blend in with my fair skin, since I'm a blond?

Maybe I had not quite realised the consequences, or felt the changes, while I was there, or as I walked home? Yet, I love the image of that one special horse, I had picked for the purpose of my gift tattoo. How could there be consequences? Why would I feel changes? Yet, there's always that one change, the image will forever be with me, as it's on my back. I need but a good mirror, to see it.