Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Girl, With the Horse Tattoo!

Focus:

I had been given a tattoo, and I had accepted it. I had made my choice. The horse on my back, forever a part of me, integrated seamlessly into my very essence.

I love how it had turned out. I had chosen it, yet it had turned out, as good as I could have wished for.

Had they known the consequences? Is it why they gave me the gift? I had no idea, and I never asked. I just love the gift, for what it constantly is giving me. Now I just have to learn to live with it. Not as if I'm regretting the choice, it's just that. The effects are for me to control. It's not just what the image on my back made you think of me. It's how it is affecting my life, from the instant it had been initiated, over the course of my life.

The horse have barely shown its face to me, my family. She had apparently approved of me, and I had approved of her.

This horse, isn't a mere poster on my wall, or even a picture, drawn on my very skin. Now it is a part of me, in ways I need to explore.

“I guess now isn't the time to Horse around?” I told myself.

“What could you do for me, Horse?” I then pronounced.

I had no idea as to consequences. I had chosen the image, because I like it. Maybe it is also, because I felt a special connection, a pond to the spirit of the horse as such? Is that why I have her on my back?

“When ever you like, you could borrow my red hooves, either in your form, or in the original form. I'm always here for you!” I hear the response, as if a horse were speaking?

As I hear the words, I could see my nails turn red. It is the same red, as the hooves of the horse on my back.

Since I am alone, I slipped out of my socks, my skirt, my panties. Then I noticed, how my feet changed, soon ending in a pair of hooves, her natural horse hooves. Like this, I would be able to run fast, and keep running, for a very long time, much faster, and longer, then i could possibly have, if not for her.

“You already experienced my vision earlier. I know you enjoyed it, for all the lack of references. Just as I'm sure it will stay unaccustomed, for a while to come!” she then continued.

“Ah, that's what it was? I sure enjoyed it, even if it feels strange to see what goes on behind my back. It isn't something little girls are supposed to!” I replied.

“Then you'll explore the world by scent, and sound, should be some fun. Then you just have to experience the trail by hooves. Besides, I will never abandon you. But you already knew it!” she told me.

“Then I will have something fun to look forwards to. That's something. That sounds like fun. And yes, I guess I knew it. I still like hearing you explaining it!” I responded.