Status: Currently re-writing this. Comments and Recs inspire me to continue! <3

Turn My World Upside Down

What is normal in this generation? If you asked me, I couldn't give you a definition. Normal has been bent and changed. There is a side of me that demands normal. But then my real self comes out.

You could say I'm normal. That is, if you consider being a world-wide singer who preforms magic on a daily basis. If you aren't a muggle (Non-magical folk), this may not come as a huge surprise. If you are a muggle, well, we might have to use a spell so you forget what you have just read.

But here we go, I guess. Ever since I was first talking, I was singing. I absolutely love music, and frankly, it's saved my life... Multiple times. When I was eleven, a woman named Amy Knots brought me to a record label. Next thing you know, I've been signed to one of the biggest record label in the world, NYC Performance. My career took off from there.

When things got bad with my parents, I ran away to live with my sister in Europe. Naturally, I was forced to change schools. I was accepted into Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It was there that I met Ronald Bilius Weasley. There was an instant connection between us. It was as if there was a rope tied around us, constantly pulling us together. Maybe the connection was because he saved my life, I'm not sure.

But I'm going to far, I should probably give you the long story before I go any deeper into the summery of my life. Read on...
  1. The Beginning
    "I promise. Forever and Always."
  2. The First Goodbye
    "You have a very complex mind, my dear. Very complex."
  3. Thestrals
    "A spark traveled from my waist throughout my entire body, giving me a shiver."
  4. The Hospital Wing
    "It's possible that you could have lasting brain damage."
  5. Fred Weasley
    Well hi, yourself." The boy said, smiling.