Don't Scream: Silence is Golden

Beware the Stare of Mary Shaw.
She had no children only dolls
If you see her do not scream,
Or she'll rip your tongue out at the seam.

A long time ago there was a famous ventriloquist named Mary Shaw. She did many shows in her little town of Ravens Fair, and was a big hit. People from miles around would come to see her perform with her dolls, which she called children. But those glory days were far behind . The people of Ravens Fair has recovered after the horrifying deaths. Jamie Ashen was the last to die there, but know things are going smoothly. The theater in which she lived in was turned into a school for actors.

17 years old Samantha Langdon and her mother Jessica has moved to Ravens Fair to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Coming across a mysterious room in the school where a hundred and 1 dolls lay Samantha grows fond of them and begins to have a fondness to them. Suddenly the killings start again, but this time it isn't the Ashen family, but those that Samantha has grown to despise. Is this the doing of Mary Shaw, but why is this happening again? Mystery looms yet again in Ravens Fair.
  1. Fog and Mist
    Samantha arrives