Don't Scream: Silence is Golden

Fog and Mist

The fog had set over Ravens Fair like a shroud. Samantha looked out her room window and sighed. "Why here mom. This town is literally dead!" It was one of her stronger arguments to go back home. But it always fell flat. Jessica Langdon often ignored her daughters feble attempts, today was no diffrent. "Business is picking up Sam. Before you now it you"ll never want to leave" she said as she loaded up her camera. Jessica was a photograph artist, always going in the woods for hours and coming back with countless pictures of nature.

Huffing out an exasperated breath Samantha just hoped that her mother was right. She missed her friends back in Boston. The sounds and smells were permented on her and felt so naked without it all. The eerie quite of Ravens fair was not for her, and neither was her new school.

Loom eyes school for the gifted was a drama school. Sam always liked theater, especially old fashioned places. But this place was borderline creepy. It was built on a swamp on a out of the way raod. Something about ti scraemed slasher movie. Especially since what happened there last time.

As a ritual every full moon everyone told a ghost story before bed in the girls dorm. Some smart ass decided to tell about the schools history. "Well recently there was a death here. A guy by the last name Ashen died here. He was the last of the Ashen line, he died because a ghost was haunting his family. Its said that a long time ago there was a woman named Mary Shaw. She lived in this old place all by her lonesome. Her and her dolls as she called them her children, did shows at Ravens Fair, putting the place on the map. But one day a kid went missing, everyone thought it was Mary, so they killed her, and stipped her toungue out. Ever since then she haunted the family untill the last one died. People use to say this poem about her too. It went like this....

Beware the stare of Mary Shaw. She had no children only dolls. But if you see her do not scream. Or she'll rip your toungue out at the seam." Samantha threw herself on the bed and looked over at her text book. So much homework to do, she groaned as she laid on her belly. "Talk about silence being golden." Taking out her notebook to see the notes she knew she had to finish fast. Tomorrow was monday and she hadn't done a thing. Looking out her window from her bed again she could actually see the top roofing of the school from the distance. It loomed in the fog like a forgotten and old place of mysetry. It gave her goosebumps thinking about that poem she had heard. It was just a story after all....right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a horror movie lover though I scare easily. Tell me what ya think plz! Thanks!