Status: Neeew

No Idea

Chapter 1

I hate my fucking life. This is a joke right? How did I even come here? I thought as I stirred my Dr. Pepper. This speed dating thing is for the desperate. I am not desperate. I don’t fucking care if I’m single. I’m too focused on work. I’ll start dating once I reach my goal. God, I hate my friends right now.

*buzz*

“And welcome to our monthly speed dating even here at Ronnie’s. You get three minutes with each person and once you here the buzz you are on to the next. At the end of the event the ladies will pick their top three guys and same with the guy. With fate, there will be a match. Have fun and fall in love.” The host shouted and proceeds to press the buzzer.

I sighed as the first guy sat down and you could tell he’s hot mess.

“Ay, pretty lady,” he slurred his words together and I think he tried to wink. It was an epic fail because he winked with both eyes.

“Yeah. No.” I’m going to be straight up here. I mean I could find my souuul mate. Please, sense my sarcasm.

Finally, the last fucking guy is here. To be honest, not every guy was bad. There were some that were really trying, but their person was definitely not me.

This guy is cute, though. He’s definitely not the type I’d go for. Clean cut, shaven guy that probably played some kind of sport all through high school. This guy was shaggy and slightly rough looking, but definitely not the scary rough. I think I spy tattoos.

“Thank god!” The guy exclaimed.

“Excuse me?”

The guy displayed a small smile, “Sorry, I was held against my will to stick this out. Nothing against you, or anything.”

I laughed, “Same here. My friends literally dragged me by my hair to here.”

We shared our hate and our hostility to trying this out for the three minutes. We said our goodbyes and I simply left. I didn’t fill out the sheet and stayed to see if someone had number 4 on the top of their list. This night was a waste. I need to either get drunk or get drunk.

I whipped out my phone and dialed the familiar numbers, “Stacey, I fucking hate you. Let’s get a drink. You know where to find me.” I simply hung up as I walked down the block to my favorite bar, The Shack.
♠ ♠ ♠
First little intro. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know what else to say because I need sleep.