Status: Active

Unexpected Events.

Chapter Two- Party Central.

Alyssa tugged the frilly red dress over her small frame. Once she had the dress on, she walked over to her mirror, the bottle of cheap vodka in her hand. She pulled her hair out of the bun and shook, her wavy brunette locks falling just below her rib cage. Her make up was still in tact but wasn't the best, although she really didn't care. Wearing a dress and her hair down was enough effort for one party. She stared at her reflection before taking a swig out of the bottle. She pulled an odd face, her nose scrunching up. She was about to take another swig before she heard her phone go off. Alyssa had almost forgot that Carly was picking her up.

What's your address again? :)
34 Parks Street
Alyssa texted back with due speed. She slid her feet into a pair of black wedges before heading out into the lounge room. Most of Seth's customers had disappeared except for three. Seth and two other older looking males were sat on the lounge all high. She rolled her eyes and walked past them, hips and arms swaying. "Bye Seth," she waved, not acknowledging the other two males. All three of them looked up but only Seth spoke. "Be careful," he warned. Although it didn't seem like it, as he was always intoxicated, Seth cared so much about his younger sister. Alyssa departed with a small smile and a wave before heading out the door. The more masculine man, his name was Geoff, looked at Seth. "Your sister is fucking hot".

Alyssa and Carly stepped out of the black honda. Carly was dressed in a skimpy black dress that barely covered her breasts and bottom. Her glittered stilettos added an extra six inches to her already tall body. Alyssa had already drank a quarter of the vodka on the ride to Sam's, so she stumbled a little as she walked. Carly linked her arm with Alyssa's, another one of those giant grins plastered on her face. "Get ready to have your world rocked Lyssa," Carly joked opening the front door to the extravagant house. The party had already started, a while ago by the amount of drunken teenagers in the spacious lounge room. Surprisingly Alyssa already knew most of them from school today, another thing she found odd. Carly had left Alyssa standing awkwardly, it seemed she had better things to do. Alyssa scanned the room trying to pick out the five or so faces she didn't know. She went to make her way towards the most empty part of the room before Sam appeared beside her.

"You look good," he comment, his eyes roaming her body. Alyssa half smiled weakly. "Thanks, I guess. So do you?" She laughed as she examined his clothing. A simple white shirt and blue jeans. She took another scull of the vodka, pulling the same expression she always did as the alcohol burned her throat. Sam looked smug as he watched. "Planning on getting trashed?" Alyssa nodded, "Already half way there not gonna lie".

The next two or three hours were a blur to Alyssa, most of the people she had spoke to had disappeared so she was stuck in a corner, by herself drinking vodka. A few people came and conversed and she ended up locking lips with some guy she didn't know.

She frowned when she drank the last bit of the bottle, tossing it on the empty love seat. Alyssa stood and her vision blurred but she shook it off. She wanted to go home but she couldn't. Not without telling Carly out of courtesy considering she dropped her off. There were only a few stragglers hanging around, most on the verge of passing out. She giggled quietly as she stepped over someone. Grabbing onto the railings of the tall staircase, Alyssa pulled herself up. The last time she remembered seeing Carly was when she was walking up these stairs.

She searched around for a while, not finding anyone. She pouted to herself as she re entered the lounge room, no one was around anymore. At one stage she thought she was dreaming after she checked her phone. It was only midnight and the parties she normally went to didn't even start to settle down until two in the morning, school or no school. Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and decided to leave. She would just explain to Carly the next time she saw her.

Alyssa was about one hundred meters from Seth's house when she heard something in the forest behind her. Being the drunken adventurous type Alyssa was, she decided to go investigate. She turned on her heels and walked back to Seth's house- it was the last one in the street before the forest. She crept through the trees and the bushes before coming to a halt. She went to scream before a hand shut her mouth. Carly popped around in front of Alyssa, a finger to her lips. "You weren't supposed to find out yet," Carly frowned. She was covered in blood, fangs protruding from where her normal pearly whites were. "Let's skip the 'oh my god you're a monster' part until I feel like it, okay?" Carly spoke as she paced around Alyssa. The hand eventually dropped from Alyssa's mouth and Sam spoke, "Where's the needle? I think she'll still remember even though she's pretty trashed". Jon appeared from behind a bush, wiping blood from his mouth. "There's only scraps left," he told Carly and Sam before chucking a needle full of a clear substance to Carly. "Fix this".
So Carly did, she jabbed the needle into Alyssa's neck, the substance going into her blood system. Alyssa fell to the ground, knocked out cold. "Night Lyssa," Carly smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone's reading this, could you let me know? Hahaha.