Status: Active

Unexpected Events.

Chapter Six- An Angel.

Olivia chuckled softly and stood. "Call your brother Alyssa". She let out a sigh and walked into the kitchen, busying herself whilst Alyssa rang Seth. Alyssa's followed Olivia's back into the kitchen and she gulped, pulling out her phone. She was scared. Like, really, really scared. She didn't want to know but she had to. She scrolled through her contacts and stopped at Seth's name, inhaling deeply when she pressed the call button.

It rang three times before Seth answered. "Are you alright Alyssa?" Seth asked, his breathing heavy. Alyssa raised an eyebrow. "I'm fine- well no I'm not. I know everything Seth. What am I?" She jumped straight into the question. On the other end of the phone, Seth was standing over a decapitated vampire, blade in one hand, phone in the other. Seth sighed and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand. "You're Alyssa?" He tried to say smoothly, trying not to give up that he knew what she was talking to. "Don't try this bullshit with me Seth. In the past two days, I've seen vampires and witches. Just give it up". It was Seth's turn to gulp. "You're an angel," he spat out quickly, closing his eyes as he waited for the response. Alyssa let out a laugh. "I'm sorry, but that's not possible. I'm not pure in any sense of the way Seth. I drink! And I've done drugs before," she exclaimed and Seth rolled his eyes. "Believe it. Grandma told me just before she disappeared. Your powers stay hidden until you need them, I guess. You don't need them until you know yourself I presume so that's why Grandma didn't tell you". Alyssa scoffed.

"I'm not even a virgin Seth. I can't be". She tugged her lower lip between her teeth. She never wanted to admit that she wasn't a virgin to Seth. She just wanted to be his innocent little sister forever and now she could never pretend anymore. "I know Alyssa, I'm not an idiot". Now both Alyssa's eyebrows raised. "Wait, what? Since when? And how?" Seth let out another sigh. "We're not talking about your sex life at the moment baby sis, we're talking about the fact that you're an angel. I'm presuming you ran into a fairy?" He questioned. He personally didn't know Olivia but he had heard stories about how protective she was of angels, even at this time in her life when her powers were slowly disappearing as she aged. Alyssa wet her lips with her tongue, glancing at Olivia in the kitchen. "Yeah, her name's Olivia". Seth smiled, he was glad it was her. "Look, I'll explain later. I'll come home soon. Tell Olivia I said to fill you in". Seth glanced around him, hearing a rustle in the bushes next to him before hanging up.

Alyssa dropped her phone once he hung up and frowned. "So, he told me to tell you to explain," she called to Olivia. Olivia walked back out and sat back down. "I heard, supernatural hearing," she said as she pointed to her ears. "Your powers will kick in soon. This'll be interesting," Olivia murmured to herself. "I don't care about my powers. What happened to my Grandma?" Olivia ran her fingers through her hair as she started to explain.

Alyssa's grandmother was a very powerful angel. She'd decided to give it up though, making her powers dormant when she met the love of her life- Alyssa's grand dad. She was going alright until Seth's mother decided to flaunt her powers in front of a group of her teenage friends, whom happened to be demons. They attacked and kidnapped Alyssa's mother, trying to lure their grandmother into a trap. What the demons didn't expect was though that Alyssa's mother could kill demons, a skill she had picked up. She escaped after killing most of them and continued to live her life, eventually giving birth to Seth and Alyssa. Their mother couldn't handle it when she gave birth to a girl. Being an angel ran in the female bloodline and she ended up running away, trying to keep Alyssa safe.

Unfortunately, the demons found Alyssa quickly. Her grandmother had quickly told Seth everything about the supernatural and how all was real before heading out to fight and kill the demons. She didn't return as everyone knew.

Alyssa tilted her head. "So demons killed my grandma?" She questioned and Olivia shrugged. "No one really knows, we all just assume. It's not as easy as slitting a throat on an angel though". Alyssa motioned for Olivia to continue. "Everyone's after you because you have power. Pure power, that's insanely rare. It doesn't matter if you slut around or even kill some people, angels are always and always will be pure," Olivia explained. "To kill an angel you have to drain their power". "What so suck me dry?" Alyssa asked, her head still tilted. "No," Olivia laughed heart heartedly. "You bleed them dry then drink their blood, or so I'm told. All the power is held in the blood". Alyssa finally came to realisation. "So everyone wants me for my powers?"

Olivia nodded, a weak smile across her face. "Well, once you learn how to use them. Luckily I'm trained in the fine arts of teaching newly found angels," Olivia beamed. Alyssa pulled her hair high onto her head, tying a band around her locks. "Let's get started then".
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really know how this is going. Some feed back please guys?