Status: In progress, comments, subscribers and recs are greatly appreciated! Stay Strong! <3

Completely Unrelated

Writing

This skill might seem odd, mostly because many think that writing is boring and it may seem like a school assignment. Different styles of writing bring different levels of entertainment. When I write, it has to be fun. It could be a poem, lyrics, short story, fiction, fan-fiction, or non-fiction. Whichever way works for you is fantastic.

Usually, fan-fiction or a poem is the easiest way to start trying. This is because there is usually a plot line, character developed and setting explained. But it also depends on your personality.

Tip: There is a heck of a lot of fan-fiction out there with smut, BE CAREFUL.

Writing can also be in a journal. You could keep a dream journal, they say your dreams say a lot about you. You can also just write how you're feeling, or what you think you need to do.

Tip: I find it helpful to write a detailed description of something silly (safe, too) that you want to do can be helpful.

Completely Unrelated: The fifteen letter word that there isn't a single letter repeated is: Uncopyrightable.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is probably something you usually need help with, we are after all on a writing website. Anyways, I've decided that I'll post every other day.

Thank you for the recommendations and comments, they mean so much to me. Keep the feedback up! I love you guys! Stay strong! <3