Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

At night I pray; That soon your face will fade away...

-Andley-

It was a breezy autumn day. The cold crisp air flowed in between the trees making the leaves rustle.
It was the only noise you can hear. The wind blew some leaves off the trees and they landed near a tombstone.

Stood by the tombstone was a 6 foot 2 man. His raven black hair, that fell past his shoulders, contrasted well with his porcelain skin and it flowed in time with the wind.
His perfect pink lips were pressed together in a thin line, his crystal blue eyes were shining due to the pool of tears that were blurring his sight.
A silent tear rolled down his cheek and he swiftly wiped it away, sniffing.

In his right hand, he held a perfect white rose. He knelt in front of the tombstone and with his free hand, he carefully ran his finger over the engraved words.

Ashley Purdy.

January 28th 1984 - September 24th 2011.

Beloved son and boyfriend.

Andy looked down at the ground as a series of tears rolled down his cheeks. He replayed the memories of that terrible and tragic day.

They were both in the car, Ashley driving. They were both angry at each other. Andy had just caught Ashley kissing another women. Yeah, he knew that Ashley had a reputation, but he thought that Ashley had 'calmed down' a little.

"Andy, I swear, she came on to me!"

"But why didn't you push her away Ash!?" Tears rolling down his cheeks. Ashley couldn't stand the sight of his boyfriend crying, it broke him in two.

"Andy I tried! But every time I pushed her away she kept coming closer to me! I tried Andy!"

"That's not what it looked like to me Ash! I thought you loved me. You said I'm your one and only! Your life, your other half!"

"You still are Andy! I wouldn't dare cheat on you and you know that!"

"What am I to you Ashley? Am I just your toy? Is all this just a game to you? Do you like messing about with my feelings? Am I just your bit on the side?"

Ashley tightened his grip on the wheel, upset and anger flashed in his eyes.

"How can you think that Andy?!"

"Well, sorry for feeling that way Ash! I mean, it's not the first time you've cheated on me, then tried to deny it!" Anger took over sadness.

"Fuck you."

"So it is true? They never came onto you? You never pushed them away?!" Andy looked at Ashley as fresh tears started to pool his blue eyes.

"Yes Andy! It's all true!" Ashley blurted out. He instantly regretted what he said. Andy looked at Ash, gob smacked and hurt as tears rolled down his cheeks, landing on his black skinny jeans.

"When we get home, I want your things out of my house! I never want to see you again Ash!"

"Andy, I did-"

"Fuck you Ash!" Ashley took his eyes of the road and looked into Andy's eyes, which were filled with pain. Andy looked back into Ashley's honey brown ones, then back at the road.

His eyes widened.

"Ash!! Car!!" Ash turned his attention back to the road as he swerved to try and avoid the car. The car lost it's balance and began to roll, both Andy's and Ashley's heads hitting the window, air bags deployed. Both of the men had blacked out.

A few moments later, Andy came round. He felt blood in his cheek and the side of his head. His legs, arms and ribs hurt like hell. He heard sirens and voices. The car was upside down.

He turned and looked at Ashley, who was still unconscious. Fresh tears began to fill Andy's eyes as Andy held onto Ashley's hand.

If felt cold and almost lifeless. Andy feared the worst.

Next thing he knew, he was being dragged out by paramedics.

"Okay, he has a cut to the head, broken arm, ribs and legs!"

Another paramedic dragged Ashley's body out and lay him down near Andy. He checked for his pulse, then looked at the other paramedic, then at Andy.

"Is he your brother?"

"N-no. M-my boyfriend! I-is he o-okay?!" It pained Andy to even talk, let alone breath. The paramedic gave him a sympathetic look and Andy looked at him, shocked and hurt.

"I'm sorry"

"No! He can't be! Are you sure?! Please! Ash, please come back to me! I need you!!" Ashley sobbed.

That was one year ago. Andy thought he'd get over the heartbreak, but he never did. He felt like every day, a little piece of him was dying slowly. Having to wake up alone, without the feel of his lovers arms, wrapped around his waist or the smell or smile of his lover, killed him even more.

He'd never be able to hear his voice, or to hear him sing and play bass. He'd never be able to look in his honey brown eyes or to kiss his soft plumb lips.

He'd never be able to hear those three words that meant so much to him. Andy will never be able to move on, because no one can match up to Ashley in Andy's eyes.

"Ash. I-i'm so sorry! When I said I never wanted to see you again, I never meant it! I miss you so much Ash! I thought that I'd be able to get over this pain, but I can't! Without you, I'm slowly dying inside! I need you Ash, I need you so much!" Andy took a moment to wipe away the tears.

"The band is doing good Ash. We're in the studio tracking our second album. We managed to find a bass player, but, he'll never be as good as you Ash. Chuppy said he misses his party animal. It's not the same without you. I miss your smile, your embrace, your smell, your smile. I miss everything about you Ash!"

"I go to sleep, holding a picture of me and you and smelling your pillow. I cry myself to sleep every night because I need you Ash! I need you so much! Why'd you have to leave me?! You promised you'd never leave me!"

Andy hastily wiped away his fallen tears. He placed the rose delicately on his tombstone.

"I love you Ash. I love you so much." Andy stood up and looked down.

"See you tomorrow Ashley. Sleep tight, my Outlaw."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah... idek.

Chapter title is Yashin - Every time. Brittany spears cover. (:

Comment, Recommend and subscribe? :3

Thank you and enjoy. (: