Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

This is a Rebel Love Song...

:Andy'sPOV:

"Jake! Let me win! You always win!"

"I will NEVER let you win CC!" I looked up from my notebook, to my best friends and band mate. Jake and CC are currently playing a video game and Jake is kicking CC's ass and, as you may have noticed, CC isn't enjoying that one bit!

"Victory is mine!" Jake stood up with his hands in the air and CC folded his arms across his chest, giving Jake the death glare. Our tour manager, Jon, was sat at the front with the driver, casually talking.

Jinxx is in the back room, video chatting to his beloved wife, Sammi. I sigh as they are the most cutest and adorable couple ever. I swear they make single people jealous and maybe even people in a relationship jealous.

I envy Jinxx and Sammi. I sigh as I shuffle in my spot and I focus all my attention to my paper. I drum my fingers against the table, currently struggling what to write next.

Yeah, you've guessed it, I'm writing lyrics. I sigh and run my fingers through my short hair. I look back up as I hear a shriek to find that Jake and CC are fighting. Jake straddling CC and he had CC's hands pinned above his head.

"Get off me you fat shit!" CC whined at Jake.

"Hey! I'm not fat! This is pure muscle!"

"Whatever. It's fat from all the pizzas you eat Jake." CC smirked as Jake pouted.

"That wasn't very nice. Not my fault I love pizza so much!"

"At least there is more of you for me to love Jakey." I saw a light blush creeping up on Jake's face. CC sat up and planted a soft kiss on Jake's lips.

Oh, did I mention that they're together?

I sigh as I felt a pang of jealous hitting my stomach and heart. I'm the only single one out of us all. Well, Ashley's single too, but, he brings a new whore onto the bus almost every night to fuck. And it's even worse because his bunk is across from mine and all I can hear at night is him and his new whore!

I hardly get any sleep because of it. But, what Ash and the rest of the guys don't know is that I have a crush on Ash. It's a secret and that's the way it's going to stay!

Ash is straight and if I tell him, it might ruin our friendship. Yeah, he can be a stubborn ass at time, but, I love him, I love him alot.

I've know Jinxx and CC the longest, then Jake and Ash came along. I swear when I saw Ash, it was love at first sight. But, I knew he was straight, even though I hopefully wished he was bi or maybe gay, but no.

I remember at the prom, he took some girl whereas I went alone. Jinxx went with Sammi and Jake went with CC. It was the worst night of my life. Having to sit back and watch the love of my life, have his first dance with someone. It broke me. I wanted to cry.

I cursed that girl for being so close to Ash. I wished it was me. After the prom, they went back home, to, you know, whereas me, I went to a bar and got drunk.

I must have passed out in the streets because I remember Jake carrying me back to his house. I went back home to Ash, to see him with someone else.

Speak of the devil...

"Hey Andy."

"Mmm, hey." I felt Ashley sitting down next to me.

"Watcha writing?"

"Nothing at the moment."

"Why not?" I looked into his honey brown eyes. My heart fluttered as he looked back in mine. He's so beautiful. His raven black hair, straightened and teased. His fringe covering his eye. His perfect face, with his perfect plump thin lips and his cheekbones. His eyes, perfectly outlined with black eye liner.

I looked down to his perfectly sculptured body. He's not wearing a top, which I don't mind, because I get to look at his OUTLAW tattoo that's situated on his tanned stomach. His skinny jeans hugged his skinny legs and his perfect, cute little ass.

"I can't think." I looked back at my paper as I drummed my fingers against the table.

"I could help you if you-" Ashley's sentence got cut off by his phone ringing. He took one look at it and rejected the call.

"Who was that?" He sighed.

"Just someone."

"You mean, a girl."

"Yeah..."

"Ash, can I ask you something?" He looked at me as I looked at him.

"Go ahead."

"W-why do you, y'know..." I shuffled in my seat as I blushed. Ashley just chuckled.

"I don't know. I mean, I guess I do it for fun."

"Oh right."

"A-and to hide who I really am." I shot him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I-i kinda love someone." I sighed. Great. He's going to bang on to me about his new lover...

"W-who is she?" I cursed myself for my voice cracking.

"He." My heart stopped for a second.

"He?"

"Yeah, it's a he."

"W-what does he look like? D-do I k-know him?"

"Well, he makes me smile, I've know him since high school, he's perfect and well, i'm sat next to him." My eyes widened.

"I-it's me?" Ash nodded and blushed at the same time. "W-why me?"

"Andy, I've loved you since high school. I was just to afraid to tell you. I was scared of what everyone else would think. So, I tried to block the feelings away by fucking random whores. But, everytime I was fucking, I was thinking about you. I imagined it was you I was giving pleasure to. When I'm around you, I feel like I can be myself. I get giddy and I get butterflies. Andy, I fucking love you!"

I looked at Ash, gob smacked.

"Ashley, i-" I got cut of my Ashley's finger on my lip.

"Don't say anything. Let my actions speak." I looked at him, clueless as to what he was saying. He shuffled closer to me and locked his fingers behind my neck.

He leant in and before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. I was shocked at first, but I kissed him back. I placed my hands on his hips and melted into the kiss.

His lips were like how I imaged them, but better. They are so soft, so plump.

He pulled away and I looked at him, smiling.

"Ash, i-"

"I knew it! I fucking knew it!" I looked behind me to see Jake, Jinxx and CC stood behind me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I knew that you and Ash loved each other, whereas Jake and CC disagreed. So, we made a bet and now, these two fucktards owe me 20 bucks." Jinxx smirked at them as they fished into there wallets and pulled out 20 bucks and handed it to Jinxx.

"Losers!" Jinxx smirked, then quickly started to run away as Jake and CC chased after him. I giggled and turned my attention back to Ash.

"Anyways, as I was saying. Ash, I love you too. More than anything and anyone." Ash beamed at me as his eyes started to twinkle.

"Andy."

"Yeah?"

"B-be my boyfriend?" I smiled as I responded by kissing him deeply. He pulled away and looked at me, smirking.

"I'll take that as a yes then?"

"Of course!"

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too Ashley."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! A happy one! xD

Chapter title is; BVB - Rebel Love Song.

Comment, subscribe and recommend? :3

Thank you and enjoy.