Lucky

I'll Never Give Up

Cameron’s POV:

It’s been a year since Allstar, now Allstar Weekend, got signed as a band.

“Good morning, Quiseng.” I say to Molly and she smiles.

“It is so good to hear you say that.” I kiss her and she sits up.

“Hey, Cam, what’s today’s date?” She looks really worried.

“Uhm, August 16 I think. Why? You don’t start college for another month.” She has really been freaking out about that.

“Cam, I may not be going to college this year.”

“Molly, just because you don’t know what you want to major in doesn’t mean you should quit college after two years. Look, if it’s the fact that I tour soon, you can just forget that now. It’s not an excuse.”

“It’s not that, Cam.” She gets dressed and runs out before I can say anything. I call Sydney, who of course is shopping with Violet.

“Is Molly going to meet you guys? Please tell me that’s why she ran out.”

“No, Cam, she told us yesterday that she has important news, but she doesn’t know if it’s news. Oh my gosh, no way! Bye, Cameron.” Sydney hangs up and I’m still left worried.

*Molly’s POV*

“Molly Quiseng, you better tell us what’s going on now!” Sydney calls me soon after I leave the house. Cameron must have called them.

“Please, Syd, not now. I am so not in the mood for this.” I am fighting back tears. I should be happy about this, but I’m not. I hang up in the middle of her sentence. I go back home and run to the bathroom.

“I heard a scream. Molly, are you okay?”

“I’m pregnant.” I burst into tears and Cameron pulls me close.

“This is amazing. Isn’t it?” I sit on the edge of the bathtub and he sits on the floor, next to me.

“No, Cam. You go on tour in a month. You’re going to miss a whole three months of my pregnancy, our babies growth. I can’t do this alone and I have to now that you’re big and famous.”

“Molly, you will never have to do this alone. We have this wonderful house.”

“This house where I’ll be alone; just me and this baby. Cam, I can’t do it. I thought I could and I know I should accept it since I'm the one who put you in this situation.”

“But you aren’t happy.” He says.

“I’m sorry, Cameron. Did we make a huge mistake by getting married?”

“But you said you wouldn’t be happy if we weren’t together!” He’s close to tears and it makes me cry again.

“I’m sorry, Cameron. I hate doing this to you again, especially now.”

“It’s okay. Look, you go rest for a while, think about things, and we’ll talk later. Remember, those fans are just girls to me, you are the girl. And if we have a daughter, she’s the girl, too.” I smile.

“How do you always know how to make me feel better?”

“Because I love you and I know you inside and out.” He kisses me and I lean into it. “So, are we cool?”

“Yeah, we’re cool. I guess we need to tell our friends and family.”

“What about your parents and Ashley?”

“Cam, they are the three people I will push away and not go back to. I don’t think they even want to try to get me back.”

“I will never stop trying for you.”

“I know that now. Thank you, Cam. Now, let’s get you ready for tour.” I smile and he carries me out of the bathroom.

***********************************************