Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

It's October 2016 and Hollywood Undead has released their fifth record, Tales Of A Murder Victim! With the success of their January 2013 album Notes From The Underground, the success of their June 2014 single release "Never Alive, Never Dead", and the success of their fourth album, Never Alive, Never Dead later that year, Tales Of A Muder Victim became a international best-seller, chart-toping for 10 straight weeks, and was downloaded well over 10 million times. For the Deluxe Edition, they wanted to do someting they've never done before: put a female voice on one of the songs. But they didn't want any kind of female talent on this record, they wanted a girl who could rap. With this decision in mind, the managers headed out and spread out, trying to find the perfect female rapper. But with the boys themselves, not all is well in HU paradise...

~I stood up. I felt the blood rush to my head. What came out of my mouth next even shocked me. But it had to be done... I said it. I fucking said it. After all these months of lying, I finally stood up and said someting. It was going to hurt the band, I was sure of it. But the band wouldn't go anywhere if I stayed and slowed them down. "Jay, wait! Fucking tell us why you're quiting the band!" I heard the boys calling out to me, asking me why I said what I said. They couldn't know why. It would ruin our relationship. I reached the elevator, and pressed the button for the lobby. I watched them draw closer to me, but the elevator doors got the better of them. This was the only way I could let go of the past and they could grab hold of the future.

~"Why the fuck would Jay quit the band? It doesn't make ANY fucking sense." I wasn't questioning Jay. I was questioning why he left the band. Jeff and Mike would be here at any minute, and we needed to confirm their choice for the female rapper. "I don't fucking know George. None of us do." The door creaked open, and Mike stepped in. "We have found the perfect rapper! Jeff is bringin' her up now. There she is!" I saw Jeff's head pop in, and then hers. My high school sweetheart was a rapper? For us? No fucking way. There's no way she'd make it as the rapper we wanted. She'd break this band apart, piece by piece. We looked each other straight in the eye, and we all knew the future wasn't as bright as made it out to be.

~WHAT! NO FUCKING WAY! he WAS JOHNNY 3 TEARS? THERE IS NO MOTHERFUCKING WAY! My high school sweetheart was a member of my favorite band?! I've loved this band since 2008, and now that I might get the chance to be on their record, I find that one of my exes is in the band?! This is just great. "Why don't you show them how good of a rapper you are?" Fuck. Oh, well, if this is how my launching pad was gonna boost me to stardom, then why not give it a shot? I grabbed a headset, walked into the booth, and hoped I blew them away... Phew, I'm done. I walked out, all of them with their jaws touching the floor. Something tells me the future just even more complicated.

With J-Dog gone, and the Deluxe Edition put on hold, the lives of everyone involved will be radicly halted. J-Dog made a huge impression on these boys, and they made a huge impression on him. Can a hometown girl with a badass name really fit these six pieces to a fucked puzzle back together?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get ready for action, drama, romance, a few ass kickings, and a... boner? Hey, this is SaaviMafia typing, and this is a CO-WRITE! I mentioned there might be one in the future, and here it is! With a7xgirl2008 breakin' the sound barrier with Jasmine, and me breaking the speed limits and dodging bullets with Johnny 3 Tears and J-Dog, this is gonna be one fucked up ride!

We do not own Hollywod Undead, Notes From The Underground, J-Dog or Johnny 3 Tears, but we do own Jasmine Phoenix, and those album titles at the top, exept NFTU, of course. There might a few other things, but I can't really think of any right now.
Happy reading and enjoy!
  1. Beginning
    Jasmine
  2. Bus House Rock
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  3. Explain
    Jasmine
  4. Untold Reasons
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  5. Pieces
    Jasmine
  6. Enter, Stage Left
    Nobody
  7. Johnny 3 Tears FOR THE ***ING WIN
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  8. Why He's Dead
    Jorel(J-Dog)
  9. Mistakes and Regrets
    Jasmine
  10. Arizona Skies
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  11. Arizona Skies 2
    Jorel(J-Dog)
  12. Texas Skies
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  13. Texas Skies 2
    Jorel(J-Dog)
  14. North Carolina Skies
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  15. North Carolina Skies 2
    Jorel(J-Dog)
  16. Maine Skies
    Jorel(J-Dog)
  17. Maine Skies 2/Leaving Maine Skies
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  18. Texts 2 Home
    Nobody
  19. Warning Shot
    Jasmine
  20. Return To A Not So UnSafe Home
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  21. Guessing
  22. Second Show
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  23. Secrets
    Jasmine
  24. Found Out
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  25. My Reason To Run
    Jorel(J-Dog)
  26. Gone
    Jasmine
  27. Finally
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  28. We Be Clubbin'
    Bruno Mars
  29. *** Me Like You Hate Me
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  30. Caught Red Handed
    Bruno Mars
  31. Not Happy
    Jasmine
  32. No Guts, No Glory
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  33. More Guts, More Glory
    Sydney
  34. Yours, Mine, And Our Mistakes
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  35. Meeting Again
    Jasmine
  36. Final Decision
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  37. Numbness
    Jasmine
  38. Question Exsiting
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)
  39. Vacation
    Jasmine
  40. Where's Walt Disney When You Need Him?
    George(Johnny 3 Tears)