Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Beginning

I was heading to tour rehearsals and was dressed in comfy clothes. I was learning raps and was practicing with Charlie Scene and Danny. I was showing my 3 tattoo on my shoulder which was small and Johnny and me got them when we were in highschool.

I was drinking water and heard the door open. I turned around and saw Johnny hung over walking in with mirrored shades on. I heard my shoulder pop and it felt better. He looked like he'd been crying and he doesn't know about my dark past.

"Todd stop!" I screamed.

"No until you tell me you're cheating" He yelled back.

"I'm not cheating" I said/screamed.

He kept beating me and finally he was done. I was on the cold, hard, and dirty floor and was crying.


I got brought back in my thoughts and everyone was talking. Charlie grabbed me and I tensed up. Johnny noticed and he was trying to read my mind. I told Matt about my past and he wouldn't tell anyone unless they bribed him with something. I trusted Matt and got up. I walked past Johnny and he looked concerned.

Tour

We were on the bus and it was the first week in. I stayed in the back of the bus almost all the time and heard the door open. I saw Johnny walk in and sit down beside of me on the couch. I was still on my laptop and he closed my laptop.

"We need to talk" He said.

"About?" I asked nervous.

"What happened after we broke up and I left" He said.

"Remember Todd Dillion" I asked.

"Yeah" He said.

"Dated him and after a year he raped and beated me daily for three years" I said.

"Damn I'm sorry Jasmine" He said.

"It's okay" I said and started crying.

Johnny hugged and calmed me down.

"You wanna sleep?" He asked.

I nodded and he grabbed the black fleece blanket off the couch. I had my head on Johnny's chest and he put the blanket over us. I went to sleep and was finally safe.