Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Arizona Skies 2

"Owww... fuuuuck, that hurt..." I declared with anger in my voice.

"Yeah. Jay, do me a favor."

"What is it?"

"Remind me to never jump out of a moving train EVER again."

"George?"

"Yeah?"

"Never jump out of a moving train ever again."

George laughed. "Thanks."

"No prob," I responded. I got up and held my hand out for George. He took it and I helped him up.

"So, which way to town? Which own are we near anyway?"

"Tucson," I began. I looked around. "Over there," I pointed.

"How do you know for sure?"

"Look closer. Don't you see the skyscraper?"

George squined at the distance. "Oh. Okay. Just walk there, get the tickets, and head to Texas? That easy?" George looked unconvinced.

"We might get some provisions, if any are needed. And teeny-bobbers might ask for our photographs..." I added tentivly.

"Fuck. What if they ask where the rest of the band is? And why we're here? HU isn't supposed to be near Arizona til... two weeks from now. And what if they saw the explosion on the Grammys?"

"Precisely why I packed these..." I dug out two paper-thin brown cardigans. "They might not look good on us, but it coveres our tattoos. AND these," I said, stopping George from interupting me. "Blue regular baseball caps."

"Uh, dude, don't think you noticed, but my neck tattoos are pretty obvious," George stated, pointed his '3' out.

"That's why I have this..." I took the paper-thin white scarf out, and tossed it to him. "DON'T complain, just suck it up."

"Fine." With that, we stripped ourselves of our jackets and put on the cardigans, hats, and scarf. Then, with George arguing all the way, we headed toward Tucson.

Town

"Do we need anything on your end?" George asked as we passed a convience store.

"Not that I can think of. You?"

"Me either," George said as he adjusted the gloves I gave him on the walk here. Then his sunglasses(which weren't Aviators-too obvious with his face).

As lame as it sounds, I had to pull out a ap of Tucson so I could find the train station. It was now 7:30, and our train wasn't supposed to get here until 8:15, so we had time, if we used it wisely.

"Oh, I found a strip club," I randomly pointed out.

"It's always girls with you," George started. "Why can't you find a gay bar?"

It took me a minute. "Here you go," I pointed what George wanted.

"Fuck yeah let's go there."

"No, we need to find the train station."

"Okay..." George looked over my shoulder at the map. "Mmm... here it is!" George said, excited.

"Damn..." I said, impressed.

"All in the penis."

"Sure it is."

After a few minutes talking about penis, and whose was bigger, we finally started to head toward the train station. It was only seven streets down, with one turn, so it wasn't a far walk.

I pulled out a discreet amount of cash, enough to pay for the tickets. I paid for them, and we went to the bench to wait.

"What town in Texas are heading towards?"

"Houston."

"Awesome. Love that town," George said.

"Good. Now, we wait."

Text

A long stream of minutes pased when Georges' phone went off to signal he had a text.

"I told you to get rid of your phone."

"I kept it, just in case. You never know when a important call could come in."

I sighed and nodded my head. He took out his iPhone 5(really outdated...) and read his text aloud.

"It's from Jasmine... I wonder what she texted me. What me to read it aloud?"

"Sure."

"It says:

I’m really sorry George you mean the whole world to me and I will always love you. Sometimes I question my love I’m really sorry I sent that text. You’re the only person that knows me and can make me happy as much as you do I LOVE you George
XOXOXO JP
"

I could see the regret on Georges' face, but I don't know what he regrets. "Aww. That was sweet. What do you think?"

"I think a lot of things. But right now we need to get on that train," George said somberly as the train came into sight.

"All right." When the train came to a stop and the doors opened, we got on. With silence creeping over the whole train as we rode to Houston, Texas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think has the bigger penis?

>;} ^_^ ^-^