Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Texas Skies 2

We visited any sites that was within a mile of the train station. I had to pull out some my map of Houston at one point. But, by default, we were tourists, so it was okay.

George kept contemplating texting Jasmine, but thought better of it. I felt kind of sorry for him. Tom Hardy, who, by now, was probably Jasmine's ex, got to Asia and told her that he and Jasmine were fucking each other on the side, which wasn't true. So she forbid him from seeing her or Ava. That's what brought on the assualt on the Grammys. He knew there was no hope left. So he went to me. George only knew where I was because just happened to bumb each other. He said he needed help, so I helped him. But in return, he was my accomplice. But then she texted him, and know he's regreting his decision. But he wouldn't return until everything was clear. It might take a while.

When the time came, we returned to the station and sat on the bench. We talked in hushed tones, but not about our escape plan. More about love, oddly enough.

The train finally came by, and we got on, heading toward the town of Camron, North Carolina. But this time around, silence only creeped over us. But the rest of the train was a buzz over a supposed 'terrorist hoax turned real' and two missing band members.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's hope Johnny and Jay don't get busted. Do you think George should text Jasmine back?

>;} ^_^ ^-^