Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

North Carolina Skies

The ride to Carolina was so akward. People were talking about us without realizing it. Jay, the lucky bastard, fell asleep for the whole trip. I couldn't sleep. A lot of things were clouding my mind. If we would get busted, the provisions we needed, whether we'd be discovered as band members, Jasmine...

Jasmine.

My heart ached every time I thought about her. I don't want to leave things the way they are. I pulled out my phone. I touched her picture and began typing a text.

Jasmine, I know you must be worried about me. But don't be. I'm fine, and tell the boys Jay is fine to. Were heading to Maine, until the heat clears. We did some things that would get the rest of you in trouble. It's on our heads not yours. I know a text isnt the best way to say it, but I love you. Back in high school, we had the best relationship. Everybody was envious. But we broke up. Then in 2003, we got back together. That ended when I screwed things up and broke up with you, again. I... I can't say we can sweep everything under the rug. It will ALWAYS be there. But I'm willing to forget about it the best I can. I know you are to. I hope you're okay with this. I do lo-

My characters were up. I back spaced everything, shut my phone off, and put it in my pocket. There's no use trying to contact her. I don't want to get back together with her. In truth... I'm afraid. I don't think the third times the charm. This time around, I might just hurt her more than Todd did. But instead of physical pain, it'd be emotional. I myself am a emotional wreak, but I was good at hiding it. I just wanted to disappear. I hated hurting peoples' feelings, especially someone I was extremely close to. It... it made me feel horrible. I don't want to do that to her. Not her. I had something with her.

But I screwed it up. Again.

Small Town

The announcer stated over the system the we crossed into North Carolina, and that we'd be in Cameron in about thirty minutes. Finally, it took two days. From what I could gather, Cameron only had a population of about 400 people, give or take. The more I thought about it, me and Jay are gonna look really weird, covered in tattoos with sagging pants and Converse instead of cowboy boots. I would bet Jay one million dollars that nobody even heard of Hollywood Undead.

"Hey Jeff," I heard somebody two seats away say.

"Yeah, Shannon?" The dude named Jeff replied. Shannon? That's a girls' name.

"Have you ever heard of Hollywood Undead?" Fuck. I owe Jay a million in cash. But it's not like he needs to know. Mwhahahahaha.

"Uhhh... not that I know of," Jeff replied.

"I've heard of 'em," some other dude said.

"You have?" Shannon asked, skeptical. A dude named Shannon. What the fuck is the world coming to?

"Yeah. There like some kind of rap/rock group out of Los Angeles. Mainly about girls and drinking and suicide/homicide. Not really my kind of scene." Hater.

"Hmmmm. How'd you find them?" Jeff replied.

"Two of their members have gone missing. I was curious, so I looked them up. Apparently, the rumors are true. They ditched and no one knows where they are."

"Damn. Why do think they left Matt?" Jeff asked.

"Musical differnces? I'm not sure. They did crash the Grammys though. The missing ones. They went missing after that," Matt replied.

"That's why Perowhy?gen didn't the award for Best Newcomer!"

"We wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Allison Iraheita won the award," Shannon sadly stated. Opps, sorry dudes. So I was on the same train as Perowhy?gen? I kind of liked the group. I should talk to them, if I ever get the chance.

"Oh well. She is kinda hot though..." Matt said, thinking aloud.

"Matt Matt Matt, do you ever stop thinking about girls?" Jeff asked.

"... Sometimes." Even though I can't see his face, I knew he was smiling.

The train was slowing down, which meant the announcements...

"We will be ariving in Camron in ten minutes. Please be ready to get off the train when we stop."

I decided to wait five minutes til I woke Jay. To ensure our saftey, we gave each other code names. His was Jacob. Mine was Gene, as stupid as it sounded.

"We there?" 'Jacob' asked when I woke him.

"Nope. Just about. Get your stuff 'Jacob'," I said, using his code name unobviously.

"'Kay, 'Gene'," Jacob responded.

He got up and got his stuff, and so did I. We sat back down until the train stopped. We got off, and dear God, I thought I landed in the middle of Country Central.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Jay and Johnny are now in Camron, North Carolina. They might have entered city boys, but they won't leave that way!
P.S., Jay/Jorel will now be Jacob, and George will be Gene. Hope that's not confusing.
Also, I mentioned the Hardy Boys and Shannon Moore. If you don't like them, get the fuggle over it. I'm not retyping this chapter. :D

>;} ^_^ ^-^