Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Maine Skies

The ride, as I expected, was uneventful. People were chatting, eating, drinking, randomly high-fiving, and, best of all, no one talked about us. To Georges' dismay(I'm sure), I fell asleep.

Peacefull

I was in a field, full of roses and tulips and fruit and shit. Really frilly shit, to. SO... MUCH... PINK. I wish this field had more black... or at least more green. Or even yellow...

Then I saw it. A bright, white, blinding light. I saw a shiloutte in the oval, slightly darker than the rest, but only slightly. It was shorer than me, or at least I thought so. With the oval coming closer, I realized the shape was human, and female. Closer and closer it came, but I did not move. I wasn't afraid, but intriged. Shoulder-length hair, possibly black, slender arms, long, lean legs, wearing a dress with, uh, boots? Heels? I couldn't tell.

The figure was only a few feet away, and I realized the bright oval of light was floating, along with the female inside it. But the oval decended, the feet of the female touching a open spot of grass in the field that I didn't notice before.

Slowly but surely, the bright white oval was depleteing in brightness. The shiloutte becoming more and more noticable. No, wait. It couldn't be... No, it's not possible...

Veronica?

It is! It's Veronica!

"Veronica..."

"Yes Jorel," she smiled. God, what a beautiful smile. "It's me."

I ran and gave her a fierce hug. And then I kissed her, good and long, against her warm rose-pink lips.

"I missed you so much..." I need to get it together. I think I feel a tear running down my face... Veronica brushed her finers against my cheek, rubbing away the tear.

"I came to tell you something Jorel."

I rubbed my cheek against the palm of her hand, like a cat, before answering. "What is it?" I barely managed to whisper.

"... I don't blame you for anything that happened. I want you to know that."

"It felt likd you hated me," I sobbed slightly.

"I don't baby. Don't ever think I did." She put her arms around me and put my face to her chest. It was there I actually began to cry.

Veronica broke the silence. "I love you Jorel. I mean that, from the bottom of my heart."

"I love you too," I looked up. "I love you more than you'll ever know. From the very bottom of my heart," I leaned in and gave her a peacefull good-bye kiss. I knew I'd never see her again.

"Jorel, after this, I want you to move on with your life," She stated. "You need to get over me. You'll find peace in another woman. But after this..." Veronica put my face between her hands, and began a assualt of gentle kisses.

I moved my hands to her hips, gently roughing up her light sea blue dress while I did so. Veronica took her legs and strattled my lap, and began rocking lightly. I ran my hands up and down her back, finding the dress to be of corset design. I took the top lace and unwond it, loosing the top portion so her breasts jiggled a little. I traced my palms over them, feeling her nipples hard. I broke the kiss and traced kisses along her neck, and top of her chest. She moaned slightly.

"I'll go lower if you keep moaning like that," I breathed seductivly.

"I dare you."

I looked at her in such a way that made her skin get goosegumps. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I licked her neck, making her shudder. Then I trailed kisses down from there to her soft breasts, nibbling slightly. She rubbed her hands up and down my chest, finally taking my shirt off as I lead kisses and bites back to her beautiful lips. This time I sneaked my tounge in her mouth, and I gave her a well deserved groan when she bit it.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Veve. I bit back."

"I want you to. And leave a mark."

I gave her a questioning look.

"Mark me, baby." She gave me a sly 'fuck me' smile.

"Do I get to pick the spot?"

"Sure."

She shouldn't have said that. I gave her my best innocent face, which made her tilt her head like a bird. "What are you thinking?" I gave her a innocent smile, and I pushed her gently to the ground. Veronica giggled furiously.

"I'm thinking about that red hot juiciness between your legs, Veve." She blushed, and I gave her a kiss between her boobs.

"You're not..."

"I am... slowly... very... slowly." I brought my head down to meet her sweet spot, but bypassed it. I like a slow build up.

I began by kissing her right knee, and I lead up her leg. I brought up her dress as far as I dared for now. Then I did the same thing to her left leg. I kissed her sweetest spot, with the dress covering it. I was pretty sure Veve didn't have panties on.

"You tease."

"Like you don't."

"I don't take as long."

"I like a slow build up. It makes you wetter that way." Again, she blushed. I pulled up her dress, surprised to find her wearing underwear. It was a skimpy thong, but still.

"You cock tease," I teased.

"They're your favorite color," Veve returted.

I looked. "They are." I paused. "But they're still coming off."

"I bet you won't do it."

"Really? You'll lose," I almost sang. I rubbed the hem, and the thong felt like silk. I laced my fingers in them, and began to pull them down and off. Veve giggled again and spread her legs.

"You look delicious. You smell good enough to eat..." I took my tounge and gently licked her most sensative spot. She giggle-moaned. I did the same thing again, only a bit harder. She was already wet enough to fill a pool. I had that effect on her.

I kept teasing her, each lick getting longer, hotter, and harder. And definetly wetter. I kept up that pattern for awhile, loving every little sound Veronica made. I finally decided to stop teasing and... go all tounge in.

I slowed down my movements, and, with one last lick, I looked at Veronicas' face and gave her a seductive wink.

Then I softly plunged my tounge in her rose-red wet pussy. She moaned, loud and horny for more. I kept grinding my tounge against her clit, the taste delicious on my taste buds. I could feel her body shudder with every little thurst. Veronica dug her nails into the dirt, moaning and groaning for me to go as deep as I could.

"Oh, Jorel... baby..." Veronica breathed.

"Hmmm?" I noised against her slit.

"Please fuck me."

"I will... eventually." Once I get done here. I continued to assualt her wet pussy with my tounge. I took my hands and rubbed her legs. I reached her feet and realized her boot heels were still on, so I stripped them off. While stripping my shoes off. While making Veve so fucking wet with my tounge. God, I'm so damn-fucking talented.

I kept intruding my tounge into her. She was getting louder and louder, and I knew she was close to climax. I decided to go slower for a bit. Veve layed back on the grass, every inch of her body convulsing with pleasure. Her movements were jerky, her voice trembling with moans and groans, her pussy wet and hot against my tounge. I knew she couldn't hold on for much longer, so I sped up my movements, going as fast as I possibly could. I bit her a couple of times, for good measure.

"Oh, Jorel..." Veronica moaned. In response, I went faster. "Fuck, Jorel!" She was at the top, and about to fall. Fast.

I pulled my tounge out just as she was about to plumet.

Veve pulled herself to her elbows, and gave me a bird-like tilt of the head. She was breathing hard. "Why'd you stop?" I licked my lips and gave her a seductive smile, making her blush again.

I ran my hands up her thighs and under her dress. Veve straightened her torso and helped me lift her dress over her head and into the tall, dense flowers. Her smile was a mile wide.

Veronica took her hands and undid my pants. All that was left were my boxers. Veve began kissing me while tracing her fingers over my chest and to my stomach. I smiled against her lips. She reached the hem of my boxers, and my dick finally reached full hardness. Veve giggled.

"Don't laugh."

"I can't help it."

"I'll make you help it." I pushed her into the soft grass, and began an assualt on her lips. Veve took her hands an finally dipped her fingers in my boxers.

Her fingertips brushed against my dick, and I shuddered. Then she stripped me of my boxers, and threw them somewhere in the field. It felt good to be naked, with the tickling grass and Veronicas' naked body against mine.

"Jorel?" Veronica asked my name, bordering on nervousness.

"Yes?"

"Have sex with me... one last time."

"Of course, Veronica."

Veronica wrapped her legs around my waist, and I balanced my hands on the grass. I gave her one last kiss, and I softly pushed inside of her.

Veronica gasped and arched her chest slightly. I thrusted myself tenderly, not wanting to push her to far. "Jorel..."

My head dangled at the base of her shoulder, giving her feather-like kisses. "Veronica..."

I began thursting at a faster pace, my dick smothered in Veronicas' wetness. She began breathing harder. I knew I was reaching that special eternal spot that made even wetter.

I got up on my knees and gripped Veronicas' waist to pull her up with me, making bite her bottom lip in pleasure. The change in position gave my dick further reaching leverge, and I used it to make Veronica yelp as I thursted harder and faster.

"Fuck Jorel... damn... oh, fuck." She clung to me like her life depended on it. She dug her nails into my back and then she bit me on the neck.

I gave a sharp intake of breath. "Veve..." I warned.

"I said... mark me... didn't I?" She could barely speak.

"If you say so, babe," I breathed into her ear. Then I lowered my lips and I bit her in the same spot as she did to me. She yelped.

I began another assualt of kisses in the same spot. I began licking her, knowing she liked the feeling.

"Baby..." Veronica breathed in my ear.

"Hmmm?" I noised.

Veronica placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me into the soft grass. "I wanna ride you," she answered before kissing my lips. And ride she did.

She straightened her body and rocked herself back and forth, side to side, up and down, looking at me with a lust that said I wasn't deep enough inside her. When in truth I was probably too deep.

I gripped her hips and helped her gyrate on me. My breathing was becoming spranic, heavier and deeper with every motion Veronica made.

Veronica placed her hands on my chest and played with my nipples, making them harder than before. She bent her upper body down and tasted them with her tounge. Then she bit them.

"Damn it Veronica you know I can't handle that," I barely managed to say without a loud moan escaping.

Veronica just laughed that little devil laugh. "I know." She continued to ride me as she tortured my nipples. I gripped her hips harder and made her bounce faster and higher on my dick. Veve began whining in pleasurable delight. She stopped torturing my nipples, but she began licking me everywhere else. If she wasn't moaning and groaning her ass off.

I straightened her back out with her taking a sharp intake of breath. I ran my tattooed hands up her heavenly body. Veronica leaned back while holding onto my knees.

"Veronica..." I moaned. "Baby..." I sounded so fucking needy. Fuck it, I am fucking needy.

I held onto Veronicas' hips and I arranged us back into the missionary position. I thrusted even harder into her, making her shout my name.

Veronicas' body made a beautiful arch, breasts to the sky. I took the oppurtunity and tasted her nipples like she did mine. Then I sank my teeth in.

"Jorel!!" Veronica shouted my name again. "Do it again. Please," she whined. I did so, pulling on her sensative nipples and licking them at the same time. "Mmmmmm..." she noised as she tiled her head back. I stopped torturing her nipples and licked everywhere else.

I can feel it. My movements are getting sloppy. I'm about to climax. But so is she.

"Veronica... baby... I love you. So very much."

"I love you too, Jorel." We gave each other a heartwarming kiss. I grabbed her thighs and pushed myself deeper into her. I kept thrusting faster, harder, and sloppier with very passing second. I could hear the slur of her wettness against my dick. I could hear her body wanting to release. And I knew hers could hear mine.

"JOREL!"
"VERONICA!"

We climaxed in unison. We both let out a breath of release. I kept thrusting, but my movements got slower and softer. Finally, I gently pulled myself out of her. I layed beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She was breathing heavily.

"You all right?" I asked.

"No."

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"Jorel..."

"Yeah?"

"Jorel... Jorel, I think your... I think you've grown a bit... down there."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah."

I kinda blushed.

"You're cute when you blush." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled larger.

Veronica layed her head on my arm, and let out a deep breath. I relaxed next to her.

"I love you, Jorel."

"I love you too, Veronica."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww! So cute! They were such an adorable couple! :) Sorry if the sex scene is a bit weird. I had to write it from a guys point of view. It was kinda hard(literally...). ANYway, on a completely different note, I CAN'T SPELL WORTH SHIT!

^_^