Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Maine Skies 2/Leaving Maine Skies

SMACK!

"OW! FUCK! HIT A MANS' BONER, WHAT DON'T CHA?!" Jay screamed, clutching his hard-on that I just smacked.

"You're lucky everyone is sitting up there. You have a ginourmous cum spot on your jeans."

"WHAT?!" He looked down. "Fuck." He tilted his back on the rim of the seat. "Fuck... fuck fuck fuckerson-"

"Fuck," I finished for him. Jay took off his jacket and laid it on his wet spot. "Nice fix."

"Thanks."

"By the way, we're about to reach South Portland. Why there?"

"It's small. Besides, who goes to Maine?" Jay responded.

I pointed behide me. "All those people."

"They're visiting. They don't live here. It's almost summer, dude." Jay sounded smug.

"Who rides the train when visiting places? You take a car."

Jay gave me his favorite 'I practice this in the mirror' implied-facepalm look. "Duh dipshit, it's cheaper. If we would have taken my Lincoln,-"

"It would have taken us FOREVER." Everybody knows that Jays' Lincoln is a piece of shit.

"If we would have taken my Lincoln, we'd spend about 300 bucks, and that's just for gas."

"Duh dipshit, it's a Lincoln." Everybody knows Lincolns suck dick.

Jay laughed. "Fuck you."

"When and where babe, when and where."

He rolled his eyes. "If we would have taken your Cadillac, it would have cost about $100 for gas. The train tickets in total only cost us $95. See the difference?"

"Yeah, I guess the train was a smart way to go."

"Yep."

"Attention passengers, we will be ariving in South Portland, Maine, in approxitmitly 45 minutes. Please pack up any of your belonings and be ready to deport the train when we arrive. Thank you."

We did as the annoncer lady said in silence.

Finally
Off the train...

"So, where we stayin'?" I asked Jay

"A cheap residenticial hotel," Jay said as he took out the map of South Portland. "Riiiiiiiiiiiight... here," he pointed to a spot two miles from where we were. "South Hotel."

"Why is it called 'South' if it's North?" I asked stupidly.

"How the fuck should I know? I never liked Maine in the first place."

I'd ask why, but I already knew. So we started our trekk, two miles North to the stupidly named South Hotel.

Two Days

It's been two days since we got here, and nothing has happened. This town may have 2,567 people, but it's boring as fuck. I looked up and saw Jay still sleeping in his bed. I still think he sleeps so well because of all those Monster drinks. They say they give you energy, but Jorel Decker is living proof that's just total fucking bullshit.

Fuck this being fucking bored shit, I'm playing Angry Chickens =_=" I took my phone that was on the nightstand(still hooked up), turned it on and started playing the game(with my headphones in and light turned down so I didn't bother Jay). I got pretty far, until a wave of sleepyness came over me. I shut down the game, turned the phone completely off, and fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

Dream 2

Her fingers were laced in the hem of my boxers, posed and ready to pull them down. She looked up at me, and gave me a grin deserving of the devils' approval.

And then she pulled them all the way down and off. My heart rate went up(as did my dick) as she breathed out hot breath on it. I sucked in a breath when she feather kissed it.

"You're such a wimp. I take it you haven't had oral in a while?"

"In a VERY long while."

"Really now? I don't believe you."

"I can't prove myself," I answered honestly.

"Well... I'll make it perfect, just for you." Jazzy gave me a wink. Then she braced her lips on my tip, making me shudder for more. She took her tounge and lightly licked it. Another sucked-in breath.

Jazzy began grinding her mouth up and down my shaft, her saliva making my dick tingle with pleasure. She gently scraped her teeth along my hardness. She placed her hand at the base of my dick, grinding it sync with her mouth.

I kept moaning and groaning out of painful pleasure. My dick was so hard it hurt to move my legs. My balls felt like 50 pound weights. But Jasmine made it all better with her talents. But wait...

"I see you have done this before," I breathed out.

"This is my first time."

You gotta be kidding me. "There's no way."

"It's true. You're the first man I've ever given oral too."

"I feel honored," I joked.

"You should. I vowed never to do this, but you changed that."

"Thank you." That felt so dumb.

"Anytime for you George." I blushed. "You should blush more. You look fucking sexy when you're vunerable." I blushed harder. She smiled.

Jasmine continued to grind her mouth against my shaft. She took her time, and at some points she bit slightly harder than I expected. It made my cock so hard it hurt to think, but MY GOD, it felt so damn good.

"Jasmine... damn Jasmine...." She wasn't slowing down. She was going faster and faster, her hand movements and tounge strokes matching. I'd bet a lot she practiced with a banana.

My cock responded to her movments by getting harder. Then I felt it. That tang of full pleasure. That momemt were I worry her face is about to get blasted. I was about to cum.

My body has had enough. I gripped the black silk sheets. I can't hold it in any longer.

"FUCK!" I shouted as I finally released. I felt some drip back onto my body, sliding down my slanted legs. Then I heard Jasmine swallow, then lick her lips. Even though I just ejaculated, my cock got hard again.

"Georgy baby, you taste delicious. You've been holding out on me."

"I could say the same about you. I never knew a woman could suck so well." Jasmine began making circles with her fingers on my lower stomach. My chest continued to rise and fall at a fast pace.

Jazzy laid her head down on the right side of my stomach while her right hand made the circles. "You okay? I didn't know you'd respond so well."

I laughed. "Nether did I. I'm fine. Are you okay? You took a mouth full."

Jazzy laughed. "Yeah I'm fine. I may have taken a mouth full, but it was super tasty. I actually want another taste..." she trailed off. "You're pretty big..." I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm a very lucky guy."

"And I'm a very lucky woman." She smiled.

I sat up, making Jazzy land on her knees. I gripped her beautifully thick waist and made her body strattle mine.

"Someone's excited."

"I have a plan. But this plan requires you to be fucking naked first."

"And how do you plan to get me naked?"

"Like this." I ran my hands up her back, finding the string tying the 'lingerie' together. I pulled it, and her outfit came undone, revealing her bountiful boobs. Then I ran my hands down her back and found the other strings, doing the same thing as I did to the top ones. I untangled the criss-cross design and flung it across the dark room.

"Like that," I repeated. Jasmine wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing our naked bodies together.

She smiled that devil smile. "I'm still on top."

I was confused. "What?"

Jasmine pushed me to the soft mattress, hands holding my shoulders down. Her legs were on either side of my waist, and I'm sur if I moved in the right direction my cock would slip inside her.

"I mean, I'm on top."

"So you're gonna ride me?" I asked, hope probably leaking into my voice.

"Yes. I," she leaned down to give me a lust-filled kiss with tounge. "I plan on grinding your body all night long," she seductivly whispered into my ear.

Jazzy moved her legs, trying to get comfortable. Then she moved her pussy against my stomach, lowering to meet my dick. I liked were this was going.

Her pussy finally meet my dick, and I tensed/hardened. She coupsed the tip, sliding down onto me. I felt her wetness, so hot like an L.A. summer day. She moaned, loud and-


Damn It Charlie

Everywhere I go,
bitches always know,
that Charlie Scene has got a weenie
that he loves to show(bitch).

Everywhere I go,
bitches always know,
that Charlie Scene has got a weenie
that he loves to show(bitch).

Wake up-


I reached for the phone, pissed off cause I know that Charlie is either calling or texting me. I was having such a good dream. Damn it Charlie, I hate you, that dream was going so well. I looked at the screen, and it said I had a text. I thought screw it, and I pushed READ.

George, wherever u r, come back. Tom stabbed Jasmine 4 times a few hours ago. she's stable but she wants 2 see u. u should know she loves u. btw i never made out w/ her. ever. i'd never do that 2 u. ur a friend. come home plz. CS

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed in frustraion and anger.

"WHAT? WHA'S HAPPENING? WE ON FIRE?!" Jay lerched up from sleep.

"Tom tried to kill Jasmine," I replied blankly as I got up and dressed.

"No fucking way! I thought you killed him at the Grammys!"

I breathed out. "No, I couldn't. I just tied him up in the bathroom."

"You shoulda killed him."

"I'm not like you."

"Ouch, hurtfull much."

"Sorry. I'm just pissed," I said as I finished dressing.

"Let me guess: you're going back to L.A., aren't you?"

"Yep. I can't let Jasmine just sit in a hospital like that. She needs me." I paused. "And I need her."

"Alright. I'll stay here and keep an eye out for Tom."

I turned. "What?"

"Tom was going to take the same route we did. I'll kill him here and race back home. No one will ever know. 'Kay?"

"Jorel..."

"Yeah?"

"Remind me to never piss you off EVER."

Jay laughed. "Will do. Now go, and make sure no one know who you are."

"Got it." I put on the items that covered a majority of my tattoos. I raced a 'bye, see you when I see you' to Jay. I ran out the door as Jay told me check my back pack for a plane ticket. I took out my phone and sent Charlie a text.

Charlie, tell Jasmine I'll be there in two days tops. And tell her I love her and that I need her. And tell the boys Jay is all right. I'm coming home. Please tell Jasmine I love her. She needs to know that. And tell everyone I'm sorry. J3T

I sent the message as I was about leave the dark Maine skies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feather kiss - light-as-a-feather kiss
Spranic(from the last chapter) - Out of control
Noised(also from last chapter) - A sound ('hmm'; 'mmm'; 'hm?')
Yeah! JAY IS A MURDERER! How should Jay kill Tom? Stab to death? Poison? Mind games? How would you kill Tom if you were Jay? I'd just get a sniper to shoot him :)

>;} ^_^